[NA]Berkeley bans "gendered" words[NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Part of this also stems from a deficiency in the english language.. some languages have gender neutral ways of addressing nouns, etc., in Hungarian you can directly address someone without specifying their gender "ő jön ide" can be "he" or "she" .. the word " ő " can address either gender. You can't do that in english. Which sets you up for failure..

In spoken Mandarin, he, she, and it are the same. In written form they are different.

As a general note:

I find it absolutely hilarious when the oppressors suddenly find themselves being oppressed even in very slight fashion such as this. The reaction is always the same and predictable. They use it as an excuse to hate more rather than to gain an understanding of what it feels like to be the oppressed and develop empathy for same.

As a general note:

I find it absolutely hilarious when the oppressors suddenly find themselves being oppressed even in very slight fashion such as this. The reaction is always the same and predictable. They use it as an excuse to hate more rather than to gain an understanding of what it feels like to be the oppressed and develop empathy for same.
That’s Marxist language. I think it’s funny that you see things in terms of those two categories.

As a general note:

Why don’t you go back to where you came from? America hater!

:D;) <—— added for the benefit of some. Not you Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back