<NA-Another="rant"> I need a control tower for my body </NA>

Barbed or razor wire attached to that hoop might work. :popcorn:
Overkill. Bryan wearing a regular hoop skirt would probably keep most people out of visual range, and the hoops would be A physical barrier for the rest.

I had a group of contractors that were this way. Over the weekend John and I went shooting and I saved my target with the nice bull's eye shot I had made. I brought it to work and the first time one of the gang walked into my office on that day, I got up and taped it to my door. One said "Nice shot", the next one said "why are you putting it on your door". My response was "that's for the next person that walks in my office uninvited." They all quietly went back to their office and left me in peace for several days.
I had a co-worker who would announce, "It's a good thing it's Friday or I'd have to kill someone." Typically not on a Friday.

We had a guy at the PD a while back. You'd be at the urinal and he would of course walkup to the one next to you. Mid-stream he would glance over and say "Heeey, nice penis!"

It’s fun to walk into the restroom when there are a couple of guys you know standing at the urinals and say “so, this is where all the dicks hang out”. Always good for a chuckle.

We had a guy at the PD a while back. You'd be at the urinal and he would of course walkup to the one next to you. Mid-stream he would glance over and say "Heeey, nice penis!"

1A18CE0F-74B2-48F0-AF87-371777AB1C90.png

He say that to YOU? What a ballbusting prick. ;):D

I've seen a similar sign somewhere years ago over the urinal at an airport:

image.jpeg

Oh that last one made me cringe from a flashback from years ago at the airline. We had a rather heavy set coworker who would drop his pants to the floor when using the urinal. It was always a shock to the eyes rounding the corner into the urinal area when he was there. :yikes:

Hahaha

Back