N55WB is back, and I'm in love all over again

I'm sure he would. Was going to give him a call one of these days. But Florida is a big trip from Illinois. Was going to wait until after Airventure to schedule the money burning.
Even so, sometimes it makes sense. I got my plane painted down there (also currently in IL) and it was worth it. Think @Groundpounder got his avionics down there from NH?

I'm also on board at north of $60k as the final bill.
My guess was $60k, but that was because if you go over, you lose the grand prize. Can't have that.

I don't know everything that went into the upgrade, but north of $75 wouldn't surprise me. I had a friend that had a complete panel re-do quoted at $93k. But as I said, it was a complete re-do. This panel already had some nice stuff.

Even so, sometimes it makes sense. I got my plane painted down there (also currently in IL) and it was worth it. Think @Groundpounder got his avionics down there from NH?
I meant it as I gotta figure out another reason to drop it off down there. Like a fishing trip or a NASCAR race. You know, to justify things. Besides, I have a feeling I might sign up for an RV build assist.

I meant it as I gotta figure out another reason to drop it off down there. Like a fishing trip or a NASCAR race. You know, to justify things. Besides, I have a feeling I might sign up for an RV build assist.
The Power Flo boys are down in Daytona

Back