N134P crash

Not playing, suggest others don't either!

I don’t really understand “not playing” I don’t know what happened and I understand that none of us were there. I’m not trying to start a discussion to crucify the pilot because like I said I was not there and cannot question the decisions that were made. I just want to know what others are thinking about the media attention toward it. If there is a problem discussing an aviation accident then there is a problem in the GA community, I think it is a legitimate topic to discuss.

I understand it’s an ongoing investigation, but why can’t we have an adult conversation about this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t really understand “not playing” I don’t know what happened and I understand that none of us were there. I’m not trying to start a discussion to crucify the pilot because like I said I was not there and cannot question the decisions that were made. I just want to know what others are thinking about the media attention toward it. If there is a problem discussing an aviation accident then there is a problem in the GA community, I think it is a legitimate topic to discuss.

I understand it’s an ongoing investigation, but why can’t we have an adult conversation about this?

Perhaps read the end of the other thread and the New Yorker article. Guy is not worth the attention.

I have a lot of sympathy for the underdog generally and very little sympathy for ridiculous bureaucracy. But this guy has actually done things which aggress against others.

Perhaps read the end of the other thread and the New Yorker article. Guy is not worth the attention.

I have a lot of sympathy for the underdog generally and very little sympathy for ridiculous bureaucracy. But this guy has actually done things which aggress against others.

Understood. I read through the article and completely understand what you guys mean by not bringing the issue up. My apologies to RyanShort1 and the rest of you.

Back