(N/A) A matter of leverage

One of my staff is a former D-1 tight end. 6'8 and about 280, only a few years out of school. He suggested I make friends with the Jags defensive line and say "betcha can't".

One of my staff is a former D-1 tight end. 6'8 and about 280, only a few years out of school. He suggested I make friends with the Jags defensive line and say "betcha can't".
Sounds great but making friends with them would cost more than renting a crane...ever see how much an athlete can eat?

Sounds great but making friends with them would cost more than renting a crane...ever see how much an athlete can eat?
Yeah, but it would be a lot more fun! I recall when my two boys were late teens and doing competitive swimming five days a week. Those grocery bills were impressive!

Yeah, but it would be a lot more fun! I recall when my two boys were late teens and doing competitive swimming five days a week. Those grocery bills were impressive!
My sister has three sons that all swam competitively (very). By the time the second hit puberty she said “We’renot saving for college: we’re saving to feed them through high school. “

So... after the cable hook bottomed out, how'd you get it the rest of the way up?

What’s the “advertised”/ “advised”/ lawyer-approved weight limit on one of those?
Pivot 180deg?

Back