MY wife finally flew with me...

cirrusmx

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
campoalavista
I taught her the fundamentals and she did really good. she was dead on altitudes and airspeed. she was always adamant about flying bug smashers as she doesnt like the way i drive, but she was impressed amd really excited! and no mile high action as the rental has the autopilot inop. LOL

Is there any reason you highlighted "MY" wife? As if you normally fly with other people's wives?

You are renting from.the wrong folks..

its ok. i am currently flying an arrow and that is what i need for the checkride, it suffices. afterwards i am getting into something better. hopefully back into an sr22. I missed flying the cirrus and i got a kick at my cfi when he said that things happen quickly on the arrow :yes::yes::yes:

who needs an auto pilot - thats what trim is for.

its ok. i am currently flying an arrow and that is what i need for the checkride, it suffices. afterwards i am getting into something better. hopefully back into an sr22. I missed flying the cirrus and i got a kick at my cfi when he said that things happen quickly on the arrow :yes::yes::yes:

There is one thing that happens quickly in an Arrow. It goes down like a safe when the power is pulled. :D

There is one thing that happens quickly in an Arrow. It goes down like a safe when the power is pulled. :D

And that is called safe glide mode...

I taught her the fundamentals and she did really good. she was dead on altitudes and airspeed. she was always adamant about flying bug smashers as she doesnt like the way i drive, but she was impressed amd really excited! and no mile high action as the rental has the autopilot inop. LOL

Mile High only qualifies hand flying, no A/P allowed.:nono:

Things happen quickly in the Arrow according to him? Compared to what...a blimp?:lol:

Back