My introduction

kwidner

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Widnerkj
Hello all, I hate doing this. But I'm trying. My name is Keegan, and I've needed to be a pilot since I was 8. Have a few in the family. And I miss the ones that have passed too much. But that's another story.

Anyway, I'm finishing school to become an A&P. I like it, and I'm pushing my instructors hard. I honestly want to be really good at what I do. I'm doing this because after years of electrical engineering, I want to do something I love.

I'm in the Los Angeles area. For now. Im clawing at the bit to go somewhere else. But I'll finish this school here.

I honestly enjoy the banter here. And hope I get to meet some of you.

hi. so, what exactly do you 'hate doing'?

Probably putting himself out there and having to answer questions like this. ;)

well, besides my spelling mistake, he says he hates doing this, and then I didn't see anything that would be worth hating. maybe I missed it.

I hate talking about me. Some nailed it

Welcome ,we can always use another A&p on the forum.

Norman, Tom-D, and I are crazy. Don't do anything we say. As for the rest of them, question them hard.

I should warn you folks. I was a switchgear engineer in a past life. But I desperately want to turn wrenches on your planes. School is fun. But it makes me want to hurt people. I'm teaching electrical therory. As the instructor is more worried if someone does better on angry birds

I should warn you folks. I was a switchgear engineer in a past life. But I desperately want to turn wrenches on your planes. School is fun. But it makes me want to hurt people. I'm teaching electrical therory. As the instructor is more worried if someone does better on angry birds

When you say "switchgear", which engineering discipline do you mean? (There's everything from railroads to Cisco building "switchgear" these days...)

When you say "switchgear", which engineering discipline do you mean? (There's everything from railroads to Cisco building "switchgear" these days...)

I worked for russelectric. Doing emergency power systems

Back