My Girlfriend is Ruining My Life

OP,

We really need an update regarding Ms. Wright.

OP might not be providing updates, but someone else is still here keeping an eye on him, as of 9:00 am this morning. :popcorn: :D

2n65a4y.png

That means she is following up on the email update 8 mins after Rainsux necroposted.

Not "crazy"; "concerned."

That sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

She's not any of the above. Those of us who met this couple enjoyed their company.
Hopefully she has a good sense of humor.

Smart women with well developed senses of humor are dead sexy IMO. :yesnod:

We were supposed to leave on Saturday from DC for an amazing trip down to the bahamas for 8-10 days in the club 172. It was going to be my first flight longer than 3 hours and my first time island hopping around some really amazing islands. I had put in countless hours of research planning and even though I didn't book hotels yet (so I could stay somewhat flexible), still poured in hundreds of dollars for customs and equipment (albeit the trip would have costed around $4k for just flight time + hotels)

Two evenings ago, on my way back from vail/denver for skiing/work she calls me and tells me that her boss said she wasn't allowed to take off work next week. I don't think she ever officially asked until two weeks ago and had to wait until tuesday to find out for sure. This is the 4th time this has happened this year.

Mother F'er

She has crushed my hopes and dreams of skimming over clear, turquoise waters while the sun washes over my face. Instead, i'll be stuck in gray, cold, boring DC looking for a cure to my temporary depression (alcohol).

Grow a pair and talk to her about what is important to both of you. Find some common ground. There are probably things she wants to do that you don't know about. And vice versa.

But if you're whining just for the sake of whining, just get divorced now and leave potential future kids out of the picture. That would be doing all of us a favor.

Seriously, if you're such a puss about a weekend trip that you need validation from a message board, please don't ever reproduce.

> She's not any of the above. Those of us who met this couple enjoyed their company.

She's standing right behind you, isn't she? <g>

We were supposed to leave on Saturday from DC for an amazing trip down to the bahamas for 8-10 days in the club 172. It was going to be my first flight longer than 3 hours and my first time island hopping around some really amazing islands. I had put in countless hours of research planning and even though I didn't book hotels yet (so I could stay somewhat flexible), still poured in hundreds of dollars for customs and equipment (albeit the trip would have costed around $4k for just flight time + hotels)

Two evenings ago, on my way back from vail/denver for skiing/work she calls me and tells me that her boss said she wasn't allowed to take off work next week. I don't think she ever officially asked until two weeks ago and had to wait until tuesday to find out for sure. This is the 4th time this has happened this year.

Mother F'er

She has crushed my hopes and dreams of skimming over clear, turquoise waters while the sun washes over my face. Instead, i'll be stuck in gray, cold, boring DC looking for a cure to my temporary depression (alcohol).

Could be worse. She could leave you, like mine did ;)

Any woman who would choose work over a 172 is no woman for me...Dump her immediately.

Grow a pair and talk to her about what is important to both of you. Find some common ground. There are probably things she wants to do that you don't know about. And vice versa.

But if you're whining just for the sake of whining, just get divorced now and leave potential future kids out of the picture. That would be doing all of us a favor.

Seriously, if you're such a puss about a weekend trip that you need validation from a message board, please don't ever reproduce.

Dude... harsh. Throttle back a little.

Hey man take a friend with you or even someone from this forum and have a blast!!!!!! It sounds like she's a very busy, career driven women who has more important things on her plate then simply partying it up.

Back