My first (and hopefully last) "possible pilot deviation"

No comment on the OP's issue, but this is one reason why I fly with an audio recorder every time. One reason, if something goes south and I end up in the dirt there is at least a "black box" recording. Other than that, if something goes slightly wrong then there is an audio backup if needed.

No comment on the OP's issue, but this is one reason why I fly with an audio recorder every time. One reason, if something goes south and I end up in the dirt there is at least a "black box" recording. Other than that, if something goes slightly wrong then there is an audio backup if needed.

And if you make a mistake, it was never on board... LOL. Er, you forgot it today... or something like that. Maybe it fell out of the airplane over a deep lake. LOL. :)

And if you make a mistake, it was never on board... LOL. Er, you forgot it today... or something like that. Maybe it fell out of the airplane over a deep lake. LOL. :)

LOL.
No, that is why I always fly with a bottle of vodka.... it accidentally ended up drowned in sad tears!

Back