My fight with the FAA

Yes, it was a joke. But to broadcast that is dumber than posting violations of the FARs on YouTube with the N number visible........oh well.....

Reminds me of this post: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?p=686564&highlight=pattern#post686564

Few months ago I was out flying and entering the traffic pattern at an uncontrolled airport. An airplane cuts me off in the pattern ahead of me and when I make it known to them he used some very colorful language to explain why he felt the need to do that.

No problem, I just follow him in to the airport and taxi behind to the FBO. Needless to say his next half hour or so was very uncomfortable to say the least.

You just never know who may be in the pattern with you.
:wink2:

Rotor and Wing said:
An airplane cuts me off in the pattern ahead of me and when I make it known to them he used some very colorful language to explain why he felt the need to do that.
".....you can't fix stupid"....

Without reading all 5 pages of replies, I'll say this. Use this as your lesson to never get the FAA involved in something like this ever again. Fill out a NASA report (they're not just there to keep you out of trouble, they also serve a safety awareness purpose) instead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back