Musings at KCVG

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
Well I'm supposed to be at my hotel in Chicago right now. Unfortunately I'm sitting in a Delta jet on the ground at Cincinnatti. Weather must have been pretty bad at ORD. We left Atlanta on time and right when we got to our cruise alt we started to hold. What the heck; it's been forever since I've been in a hold on a commercial flight. We flew on a bit, entered another hold and the capt came on and said we don't have enough gas for this s#*t. (not his exact words :). And we landed at CVG. And we're still sitting here.

I need my sleep so I hope we get going soon. Gotta fly a trip to Puebla Mexico tomorrow, but not too early.

This post has no particular value, but writing this kills time, is carthargic and is remotely aviation related. Have a good night everyone.

I hear its a crazy night for storms out in the midwest. My friend who flies for ASA said they closed the ramp at DTW then had to pick their way through storms en route to Omaha.

Hope you get some rest.

Well I'm supposed to be at my hotel in Chicago right now. Unfortunately I'm sitting in a Delta jet on the ground at Cincinnatti. Weather must have been pretty bad at ORD. We left Atlanta on time and right when we got to our cruise alt we started to hold. What the heck; it's been forever since I've been in a hold on a commercial flight. We flew on a bit, entered another hold and the capt came on and said we don't have enough gas for this s#*t. (not his exact words :). And we landed at CVG. And we're still sitting here.

I need my sleep so I hope we get going soon. Gotta fly a trip to Puebla Mexico tomorrow, but not too early.

This post has no particular value, but writing this kills time, is carthargic and is remotely aviation related. Have a good night everyone.
Atleast the weather is ok here at this time.

Have fun flying to Mexico. I'm sure you will!

Back