Murphey sed it's time to grill - Denver

I'll prolly open the hangar around one or so. Can go fly if the weather cooperates or just sit around and BS. I won't tell on Teller but T-38 encounter could use some dissection...I'm sure other have had some interesting travels too.

Going flying at 09:00. May make it out after that, may not. Don't want to be a Holiday airplane hog. ;)

One-ish is fine with me. Can't believe someone else didn't claim the 4th and I have it off by default.

Going flying at 09:00. May make it out after that, may not. Don't want to be a Holiday airplane hog. ;)

Where to? I need to check out the new encoder and make sure it really works.

As luck would have it, SO FAR I'm not flying today! Is the plan still 1:00, then? The wife and I will try to stop out, so long as I don't get a call. What can we bring?

As luck would have it, SO FAR I'm not flying today! Is the plan still 1:00, then? The wife and I will try to stop out, so long as I don't get a call. What can we bring?
Cool, hope to see you there. Clark is supplying the burgers, brats and grill I am bringing guacamole, carrots, celery and chips. I think Murphey is bringing dessert. Anything else seems to be fair game.

We just closed up the hangar at APA. I don't think I'm going to make it out. Karen just sent a request to change the evening plans so I gotta go get some stuff done.

Interesting smoke haze out there at FTG, it's now showing up over here but wasn't earlier. Scared all the students out of the pattern. ;)

We just closed up the hangar at APA. I don't think I'm going to make it out. Karen just sent a request to change the evening plans so I gotta go get some stuff done.

Interesting smoke haze out there at FTG, it's now showing up over here but wasn't earlier. Scared all the students out of the pattern. ;)
You could have done an almost actual approach. :)

They were reporting 3 miles when we listened to the ATIS.

Nice seeing Clark, Murphey, Matt, Junelle and Miles. How did that picture work out with Miles in the cockpit? I was busy delivering the cheesecake to Dan. I think he enjoyed it.

You could have done an almost actual approach. :)

They were reporting 3 miles when we listened to the ATIS.

Nice seeing Clark, Murphey, Matt, Junelle and Miles. How did that picture work out with Miles in the cockpit? I was busy delivering the cheesecake to Dan. I think he enjoyed it.

Didn't end up doing it. We took him out of the pram, expecting him to wake up...nope. He was out cold. So we'll have to defile the Frankenkota next time, I guess.

As always it was great to see everyone! Thanks, all, for the lunch and wonderful company.

Back