MT Deland ****es me off again

FORANE

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
FORANE
I have an electric MT prop that has started intermittently failing to adjust pitch in the coarse pitch direction. I called MT and requested they send their loaner prop controller P-120-U to assist in troubleshooting. MT Deland is familiar with me as I have done this before and paid for them to overhaul my prop. They said no problem, confirmed my address, and said they would ship it.

I canceled 4 planned flights (so far) waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive. Still hadn't received it so I called them. After explaining I still have not received it, they advised me that they needed a credit card for shipping cost before they would ship it. Hmmm, why didn't they ask me for that I asked. They said they tried calling me back but only had 1 phone number so they left a message. That was incorrect as they did call me back on my cell number the day I first contacted them. Then they asked how I would like it shipped but refused to ship my choice - USPS - citing USPS doesn't allow them to track it. Poor service and incompetence; I may look elsewhere next time.

Does anyone here work on circuit boards such as the one in a P-120-U prop controller?

Back