Moving my Bry-in (Fly-in) to Florida

April is a bit too early and Florida is too hot. Plus they have thunderstorms.

I suggest holding it in the Seattle area the first week of July or so. Actually, the weekend after Independence day would be a perfect time I think.

Great cinematography on the video - really upping the production values. Great work by the floating swan, but I feel bad for the guy in the dog suit, and it's too bad that pool stuntman drowned.

Great cinematography on the video - really upping the production values. Great work by the floating swan, but I feel bad for the guy in the dog suit, and it's too bad that pool stuntman drowned.
HAHA!!!!

I've switched over to 1920X1080. Easing into better quality.

The EAA tried to steal my thunder and I am not having any of it.

I’ll be at your Florida Fly-in. Just a suggestion, you could call it something like “Spring Break for Pilots” or “Fun in the Sun”! Or even “That Fly-in where the Gator ate My Dog!”

Sounds like a good idea.you always seem to pick airports that are prone to thunderstorms,for your fly-ins.

After Florida, you should go International. There’s this place in the UK called Farnborough that would be convenient to London.

Cheers

After Florida, you should go International. There’s this place in the UK called Farnborough that would be convenient to London.

Cheers
No, it would be tough to get anybody there next year. But, if you are interested, there is this seldom used little airport in Paris, that has a bunch of buildings already set up that Bryan could use. It's not too far from Orly, so navigation should be easy. The surrounding area is a bit sketchy, but they do have buses running to it from all of the major hotels every now and then. Maybe someone could call Airbus, and ask for a fly over during the show? Not sure about the rent, but something like that is sure to draw a crowd, right?

April is a bit too early and Florida is too hot. Plus they have thunderstorms.

I suggest holding it in the Seattle area the first week of July or so. Actually, the weekend after Independence day would be a perfect time I think.
no, first week of august. maybe he can even get some kind of airshow out of it

Cheers

Alternatively, Le Bourget, close to Paris is a nice small airport that could use your attention, Bryan. :D

Probably shouldn't do it this year, however November is a pleasant time to be in Dubai. I'd suggest having a 4 day get together starting on the 3rd Sunday.

Back