Mounds vs Almond Joy

Much to his own dismay the eunuch exclaimed "I used to be an Almond Joy. Now I'm a Mounds." :D

Our OP reported to the emergency ward with a sharp pain in the colon.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I have Mounds up the Gazoo!"

Almond Joy. Get it? Candy bars. It's better than when we first started out, our code names were diseases. Do you know what it's like being called Chlamydia for a year? Whoops, forgot.

Snickers Peanut Butter Squares....

Quickly becoming my kryptonite.

Thin Mints, really good Vanilla Ice Cream, a bit of milk, and a blender!

I guess I am not superman. Thin mints are disgusting.

Are you American? Is your blood red? Are you now or have you ever been a member of the tea party? Have you ever been to a tea party? Are your responses to these questions verifiable by an independent third party of our choosing?

Are you American? Is your blood red? Are you now or have you ever been a member of the tea party? Have you ever been to a tea party? Are your responses to these questions verifiable by an independent third party of our choosing?
Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. :wink2:

Oh man that sounds good!! I will have to try that this spring.:yes:

Why wait? You can buy thin mints anytime you want. The Keebler Grasshoppers are the thin mints. Keebler has a contract to make Girl Scout cookies. And they are cheaper, too.

Why wait? You can buy thin mints anytime you want. The Keebler Grasshoppers are the thin mints. Keebler has a contract to make Girl Scout cookies. And they are cheaper, too.

Was not aware of that, thanks! Next trip to the store I'll look for them.

Thin mints are great but the cheap and awesome cookie that is my downfall is the venerable Keebler Fudge Stripe.

Have you tried the Girl Scout lemon cookies? OMG. It's neck and neck with thin mints in our house.

I'm not really a cookie monster but freshly baked toll house chocolate chip is the shizz.

Skittles
Reece's BP cups
$100,000 bar
Hershey's almond bar
M&Ms Peanut

In no particular order.

The subject of Girl Scout cookies came up at home last night. An ad indicating that the sales were soon to start? In any case, I said "THIN MINTS" and my wife reminded me that we have three boxes in the freezer. I know what I'm going to thaw before the Super Bowl. :D

Back