More Right Rudder

Moe AV8R

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Moe AV8R
As a certified flight instructor (CFI), flying and teaching someone how to fly are both rewarding experiences. It’s easier said than done. Therefore, I wrote my first novel, More Right Rudder, and its now available on Amazon.

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/More-Right-R...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1648415920&sr=1-3

Paperback is available to purchase today and Kindle version is available tomorrow! Thank you for all the support!

Sincerely,

Moises (Moe Av8r)

Description:

More Right Rudder is a loosely based experience of a CFI trying to survive during the pandemic, aiming to move forward as an airline pilot. From unexpected situations during flight training to lessons learned on the ground, this fiction book gives a spotlight to the current aviation training industry.

Attachments

• More Right Rudder.jpg
    More Right Rudder.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 16
yep, good title

Way back in 1993, not long after earning my instrument rating, I was flying with my instructor friend...trying to master having the little wheel in the back on an Aeronca 7AC Champ....I have always said that was the most fun I had flying, even though I never mastered it. It was decompressing flying that little thing with no electrical system.
Anyway, we had one of those portable Flightcom intercoms and a handheld radio. The intercom box had a little record button, and would record a few seconds of audio.
My instructor, with his Swedish accent, recorded in a robot voice...."More Right Rudder"...and would play it over and over and over....
Not very funny I suppose, but it was in the moment...
Good times!

Anyway, good luck with the book. I'm not much of a fiction reader, but just might take a look at it myself!

yep, good title

Way back in 1993, not long after earning my instrument rating, I was flying with my instructor friend...trying to master having the little wheel in the back on an Aeronca 7AC Champ....I have always said that was the most fun I had flying, even though I never mastered it. It was decompressing flying that little thing with no electrical system.
Anyway, we had one of those portable Flightcom intercoms and a handheld radio. The intercom box had a little record button, and would record a few seconds of audio.
My instructor, with his Swedish accent, recorded in a robot voice...."More Right Rudder"...and would play it over and over and over....
Not very funny I suppose, but it was in the moment...
Good times!

Anyway, good luck with the book. I'm not much of a fiction reader, but just might take a look at it myself!

Stories like that goes a long way. Instructors are more effective when they are creative and make the experience more enjoyable.
About my book, it's nothing like sci-fi fiction nor too fantasy. Because I had to change names and location, it needed to be fiction. I hope you enjoy!!!

Back