more cat stuff

What were people doing in my house dressing up my cats and taking pictures!

The first two pictures (the one with the B/W cat in the pink baby suit and the tabby with the earmuffs) look just like two of mine.

Everskyward said:
What were people doing in my house dressing up my cats and taking pictures!

The first two pictures (the one with the B/W cat in the pink baby suit and the tabby with the earmuffs) look just like two of mine.

You really should dress them more appropriately for flying.:rofl::rofl:

Frank Browne said:
You really should dress them more appropriately for flying.:rofl::rofl:
Holy cow! :hairraise:

I think my cats are happier keeping their four paws on the ground. They have no desire to take after their mom.

woodstock said:
pretty kitties!
They thank you! Those are 2 of 3. The third will be my new avatar in a sec. Going for a new persona for a while.

Everskyward said:
Better watch out. My cats know how to shoot too. They're multi-talented.

I kid a lot, but it was hard to put down our 18 year old tabby. She was great, but it was her time. We'll probably get another one. Don't tell anybody though.

Anthony said:
I kid a lot, but it was hard to put down our 18 year old tabby. She was great, but it was her time. We'll probably get another one. Don't tell anybody though.
My cat is 18 and showing her age. Healthy, but starting to look very frail. There's not enough meat left on her to make even ONE taco, much less feed the family.

Anthony said:

We had to put down one of our 17 year olds last month. The other one is still going strong.

I think I am allergic to cats. Everytime I get around one I seem to become infected with cat scratch fever. Other than that I love cats.

Also I have 2 dogs and 2 degus...aka "rats," chinchilla, guinea pig mix, and I don't think a cat would do too well with any of my other animals. Maybe when I don't have any of the other animals I will get another lab & a kitten and raise them together. That way they can be the best of friends.

HPNFlyGirl said:
I think I am allergic to cats.
The really weird thing is that I was allergic to cats until I was in my early 30s. Then it went away completely. Maybe the doc can explain this.

So there could be hope for you yet.

Back