Mooney down in New Jersey

Based on the oil spill in the sidewalk, I think we can say it had oil.

Lol, simply, lmao

I wonder if they’ll blame god for the engine failure or thank him for the fortitude to come out of it safely? Probably the latter.

Glad they’re okay regardless of their beliefs in the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Peace and blessings be upon him)

Last edited:
I’ll just bet he didn’t file a flight plan!

Amazingly, he missed all the houses!

Lol

Lol, simply, lmao

I wonder if they’ll blame god for the engine failure or thank him for the fortitude to come out of it safely? Probably the latter.

Glad they’re okay regardless of their beliefs in the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Peace and blessings be upon him)

Lol. It's almost as if there was some kind of internal inconsistency in the belief system. Almost.

What I heard was late go around and clipped trees. The Mooney took care of its occupants as Mooneys do, they'll be fine.

Any guesses on what he said when things went awry?

I rarely watch the videos associated with these news stories, and consequently had no idea what y’all were talking about.

God help me if I ever run out of fuel into power lines…the local news will report that my U.S. Customs sticker is out of date by three years.

I rarely watch the videos associated with these news stories, and consequently had no idea what y’all were talking about.

God help me if I ever run out of fuel into power lines…the local news will report that my U.S. Customs sticker is out of date by three years.
Probably do an "Eyewitless News Team" investigation of the "incompetent A&Z mechanic" who completed your annual with the expired sticker too.

It was a "small-engine" plane.

Back