Mooney 1986 252 Only 1100TT

Worldwide trade

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
WorldWiseTrade
Very sweet Mooney I'd venture to say the lowest time 252 on the market <1100TT and 380 SMOH. Dry climate and always hangared. I upgraded to a 94 Bravo with TKS and G530/430 panel. $155,000 OBO. TRADES considered.

LOW TIME!!! M20K, SN 25-1094. Airframe Total Time: 1090.1 Engine Continental TS10-360-MB1 TBO: 1800 SMOH: 289 hrs. Compressions: 76, 74, 74, 73, 73,76. Avionics: King Horizontal Situation Indicator, King 297B Vertical Speed & Altitude Indicator, King KNS 80 RNAV, King 196 TSO COM/ 165 TSO NAV-Com, King KLN 90 GPS/ KN 64 DME, King KT 76A Transponder, King KR 87 TSO ADF, KFC 150 Auto Pilot w/ Flight Director, S-TEC Yaw Damper with trim, WX-10A Storm Scope, Hoskins FT 101 Fuel Monitor, Two Place Intercom. Additional Equip:Four Place Oxygen System, Prop De-Ice, Standby Vacuum, DRC Speed Brakes, Dual Alternators, Electric Cowl Flaps and Trim. Always hangared, dry climate bird, no damage history. I'm trading up to a later model with TKS. This is a fantastic bird fast and economical 170KTS/11-12GPH. Paint is nice, no crazing on windows, fresh annual. 786 area code and # 581-7225

why would I want an airplane that flies about 35hrs a year? You state you moved up but will take a trade.

Photos would help?

why would I want an airplane that flies about 35hrs a year? You state you moved up but will take a trade.

When I was selling my airplanes, I always considered trades, but I never actually traded with anyone. :dunno: The trade offers I got were generally odd ball planes that people couldn't give away, like one guy had not one, BUT two P337's! They were absolutely beautiful airplanes, but the market on them at the time was basically "free to good home" :dunno: But, it never hurts to hear what people have to trade, it might be something fun! :D

Well, he did say he is "trading" up. Maybe he hasn't found the right bird yet. I doubt he would trade "up" for my 172 though. dang.

again pictures would be nice.
why did it have a major overhaul at only 800 hours? (if my reading and rithmetic is wright)

Also area code 786, which shows Miami.....hardly a dry climate??

avionics are also unimpressive, looks like all stock

I am looking but to sell it you need to give us more info.

Poor guy spent so much upgrading the mooney he can't afford a digital camera ;)

Back