Monkey will be heading south again: KRAP or bust

Miranda M. please pick up the white courtesy phone, I don’t remember what her handle is here but she runs the FBO (Westjet) in KRAP. She’s excellent people.

Do we have a date/time set for KRAP? Or any attendees?
I'd be flying from Chicago so I'll just need the wx to cooperate for the hike out there :)

So, now that I'm here, should we organize something?
Is next weekend -- like Sunday the 11th-- too early for a meetup?
Locals: is KRAP actually a good place to meet up? I know they've got a little "passenger terminal" place, but I don't think there's a restaurant there... Not sure if there's a good place within easy striking distance of the airport, or if a different airport would be better.
I know I'm late to this but I wouldn't recommend the airport, there isn't a whole lot going on and no real restaurant except the terminal where they charge and outrageous amount to park a vehicle. No restaurants at 49B or SPF, either :(

Lots of good places in town though!

Miranda M. please pick up the white courtesy phone, I don’t remember what her handle is here but she runs the FBO (Westjet) in KRAP. She’s excellent people.

Ya'll need to PM me or text me, I forget to check the internets after a week flying miniture jet around.

6V4 (Wall SD) is within walking distance of Wall Drug. Short flight from KRAP.

Hey, all,
So I've now been hard at work for a few weeks here, and it's time for a break. Looks like the weather is going to be be rainy for a few days, but should be good on SUNDAY June 25th.
So I'm hoping to be "out and about" that day... I'd like to make the short hop to Wall, SD, because I've never been there, and it's not far from there to dork around the Badlands.

So:
-----------------
Sunday the 25th!
Wall SD!
Monkey!
Lunch-ish? (Time TBD)
May all who want to meetup come on by!

Hey, all,
So I've now been hard at work for a few weeks here, and it's time for a break. Looks like the weather is going to be be rainy for a few days, but should be good on SUNDAY June 25th.
So I'm hoping to be "out and about" that day... I'd like to make the short hop to Wall, SD, because I've never been there, and it's not far from there to dork around the Badlands.

So:
-----------------
Sunday the 25th!
Wall SD!
Monkey!
Lunch-ish? (Time TBD)
May all who want to meetup come on by!
I might be giving a fellow POA-er a ride back to their plane (MX schedule depending), but if that gets delayed for anything I'd be happy to fly out there!

Wish I could make it! We are headed west Friday and back on Tuesday.

Rats...I'm still not legal (BFR overdue due to knee surgery). The following week is possible for the if I can find a CFI.

Hey, all,
Reviving this thread...
This will be my last week in Rapid City. Planning to begin the journey home on Monday July 10th. So only one more weekend here... or maybe I can stop somewhere on Monday on our way northwest towards Canada.

The Wall Airport is closed all summer, by the way. It looks as though they've completely torn up the entire runway, it's just dirt.

Any ideas for a weekend meetup nearby?

I’m back flying….BFR and knee, ok. But anywhere along a viable route for you is a very long day or 2 day trip for me.

Another time. Maybe I’ll get to AK one day.

Back