Mom is gone

May grace and peace envelope you and your family, Scott.

Praying for you,
Jim

I was holding her hand when she went, it was peaceful and easy.
Scott, I'm sorry that you and your family have gone through such a tough time. It was beneficial for both you and your mom that you were together at the very end, and a blessing that it was peaceful and easy. My thoughts are with you.

My condolences, Scott. I was with both my parents when they passed. Take comfort in knowing you were a good son right up to the end.

My sincere sympathy. May you find comfort and peace.

Sorry for your lose. i hope you and your family my Best Wishes.

Dave G.:blueplane:

You and your mom are in my prayers, Scott.

Likewise for you too Tom. I must've missed that news last month.

-Rich

Scott, so sorry for your loss.Think back on the fond memories with your Mom, and the smiles will return. She is in our thoughts and prayers.

JIM

Scott,

Just read of the passing of your Mom. I am so sorry. There is nothing quite so difficult as losing a loved one. And, especially when she had seemed to be making a positive turn around in recent months.

All our thoughts and hugs.

I'm sorry to hear it Scott. I'm glad it was peaceful

My condolences Scott. Nothing else I could think to say comes close to sounding right at the moment. I'm just so sorry.

The real miracle of life is that when a loved one dies it doesn't kill us too.

Scott,
Leslie and I are so sorry for you. As you know, we went through this with my father's cancer a couple of years ago. It was a blessing that you were able to be with her at the end and that she was able to recognize you. It's also a blessing that she isn't going to have to continue to live with the pain, suffering, and anxiety she's had these past few years. Based on her "pink dress" comment, it sounds as if she was able to come to some sort of accord with her future and maintained a sense of proportion. It also sounds as if she loved you very much.

Even with all that, I know that it is a VERY hard time for you. I was so distraught that I wasn't even able to speak at my dad's funeral, because I knew I'd break down. Leslie and I are sending our thoughts and prayers to you in this time of loss.

Seriously, let me know if there's anything I can do to help back at this end while you're down there. I know you were planning to be down there in a couple of weeks anyway, and, if you're still there then, we may be able to get together for dinner or something.

Wow three pages of notes!!

Thanks guys I really appreciate the thoughts from you all.

Friday was the wake and in a few hours we will bury her. Well not bury, she is going on the third floor of a mausoleums. She never wanted to be in the ground. She had picked the place out years ago. We are all laughing because she was scared of heights and is now going to be up high forever.

Yesterday was good to reminence with her friends but today is more solem and will be harder. After the service and burial we are having a party at the Amercian Legion she belonged to. She wanted to make she we hoisted a couple of drinks in her honor.

Scott,

I am sorry to hear of her passing and your loss. Our thought and prayers are with you during this time of grief

John

My condolences to you and your family.

Back