Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
I received a call and talked to the person for about 5 minutes. I was at my desk when the call came in.

It took about 30 minutes to find it..

I have one of the little bluetooth Tiles on my keys. Love how it works to not only find my keys (through their phone app), but also helps to find the phone by pressing the button on the Tile.

I was on the phone once hurrying to go out the door and was looking for my phone. Seriously. And they let me fly a plane?!

A.5 - in the toilet

I was on the phone once hurrying to go out the door and was looking for my phone. Seriously. And they let me fly a plane?!

I've done that while talking to scheduling on the phone. I was ripping everything in the cockpit apart trying to find it. It finally hit me when I said "damn it I can't find my phone" and the scheduler replied "uh your talking to me on it"... o_O

I've done that while talking to scheduling on the phone. I was ripping everything in the cockpit apart trying to find it. It finally hit me when I said "damn it I can't find my phone" and the scheduler replied "uh your talking to me on it"... o_O
‘I think you better declare fatigued and take the rest of the trip off!’

I threw my truck keys in my home office trash can cleaning off the desk this weekend. That took a couple of days to figure out... :)
I accidentally tossed my key in a public trash can a couple years ago. Now THAT took some retracing steps and brain power to get it back!

My running pants opened up a hole in the pocket on a 7 mile trail run. Electronic Lexus key. I retraced my steps after the run (all 7 miles) and never found it. I ended up calling my son to bring my extra key (up in the sticks). Those keys aren't cheap to replace. I now wear a running belt.

My running pants opened up a hole in the pocket on a 7 mile trail run. Electronic Lexus key. I retraced my steps after the run (all 7 miles) and never found it. I ended up calling my son to bring my extra key (up in the sticks). Those keys aren't cheap to replace. I now wear a running belt.

You should have pulled the Lexus along retracing your steps until the car unlocked then look in the vicinity for the keys!

You should have pulled the Lexus along retracing your steps until the car unlocked then look in the vicinity for the keys!
Great idea, but not that type of trail, unfortunately. I was forced to walk it back. Plus, there were rangers out and about that day and they probably would have frowned on it.

I left my phone in the head and realized that when I was about to get it out to do the magenta line thingy in the plane. HAD to fly via dead reckoning.l and pilotage ...oh the horrors

I have one of the little bluetooth Tiles on my keys. Love how it works to not only find my keys (through their phone app), but also helps to find the phone by pressing the button on the Tile.

What if you lost your keys and phone?

Years ago I was returning a 172 I'd been flying for the afternoon. I poked around under the seats to make sure nothing was left behind. I found a cell phone in the rear seat cushions.

Turns out it belonged to the local traffic guy that normally flew that plane twice a day. I returned it.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

If I misplace my phone inside my apartment I just call it from my home phone. It would never take 30 minutes to find.

Now other things, sure. I recently tossed my daily meds pill bottle in the trash and spent about 20 minutes looking for it. DEFINITE senior moment there... :(

If I misplace my phone inside my apartment I just call it from my home phone.
giphy.gif

If I misplace my phone inside my apartment I just call it from my home phone.

What's a home phone..??? :lol::lol:

I have no need for a home phone so I gave it up 6 or 7 years ago.

It is similar to the picture and has that really cool ring.

small-old-fashioned-telephone1.jpg

What's a home phone..??? :lol::lol:

I have no need for a home phone so I gave it up 6 or 7 years ago.

It is similar to the picture and has that really cool ring.

small-old-fashioned-telephone1.jpg
Nah. Mine is a Verizon "Home Connect" cellular thingy. Gives me a second number in a local area code... no extra charge (I think it was a promotional deal)... and, on topic, a way to find my cellphone if I ever misplace it. ;)

Back