Mid-air, Grand Junction CO - no injuries!

Truly amazing...:thumbsup:

I wish there were more details.... altitude, speed of aircrafts, angle, etc

I bet those two prisoners are considering a career change right about now.

2 aircraft collide over Western Colorado

According to cryptic reports on Fox News...

Two single engine Cessnas collided at an uncontrolled airport near Grand Junction, CO (KGJT). Both aircraft landed safely and there were NO injuries.

Initial reports stated that one aircraft was landing and the other was taking off when the collision occurred.

NTSB is investigating.

Re: 2 aircraft collide over Western Colorado

We're both watching Live Desk! I'm going to bet that:

a.) Both of them aren't Cessnas
b.) It wasn't "mid-air"

We're both watching Live Desk! I'm going to bet that:

a.) Both of them aren't Cessnas
b.) It wasn't "mid-air"

Just saw that on Fox. The planes are two Cessnas. The problem with your theory is that one of the Fox reporters, John Scott is and active pilot and aircraft owner. Plus he is from Colorado and knows where GJ is located.

You lost your bet. Now pay up! :D

Just saw that on Fox. The planes are two Cessnas. The problem with your theory is that one of the Fox reporters, John Scott is and active pilot and aircraft owner. Plus he is from Colorado and knows where GJ is located.

You lost your bet. Now pay up! :D

I didn't know Scott was a pilot/owner. I guess I owe every member of POA an imaginary dollar. :lol:

I didn't know Scott was a pilot/owner. I guess I owe every member of POA an imaginary dollar. :lol:

Nah, you don't owe anything. Unfortunately, most of the time you would be correct about the media, but you already know that!

Two planes collided midair. Happy endings.

Just saw on the tube that two planes had midair collision and all six aboard both planes are OK!

Monk

I saw the news on this, posted about it then found this thread.

Glad all were OK.

Monk

Back