Merry Christmas !

Armageddon Aviator

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Alon Smolarski
Merry Christmas from the Holly Land !

I asked Santa to get me a trip to Oshkosh this year, I promised to be a good boy....

Keeping my fingers crossed....

All the best

Alon

Merry Christmas from the Holly Land !

I asked Santa to get me a trip to Oshkosh this year, I promised to be a good boy....

Keeping my fingers crossed....

All the best

Alon

Alon:

I look forward to shaking your hand at OSH.

To all: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or have a nice day. Choose any two! :D

Merry Christmas to you all. Have a safe and happy 2012. And fly more than you did this year.

Alon:

I look forward to shaking your hand at OSH.

To all: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or have a nice day. Choose any two! :D

I'm greedy...I want a Happy Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah AND a nice day :D

See ya in Oshkosh !

Alon

Well the day is finally here. All year in the back of our minds we have Christmas tucked away knowing we will need to buy gifts and put the lights and tree up. Play Christmas music and just be part of this wonderful moment. Somewhere inside we all have wanted a special gift. Either we could not justify or afford it.. With the passing of family and friends I started to question my logic and justifying in my mind why I should have a Citation. Sure the cost to operate is high and the yearly expenses up there to but hey we just live once Right.. So boldly I ask Santa for a Citation.. Wow, these things really work. You just have to ask and you receive...!!! Just shortly after my request he came thru...!!!!! Yep.. I received my Citation... 56 in a 45 MPH zone... Stupid Christmas tree... dumb lights... and Santa can kiss my butt... See if I ever ask for anything else from him... Now I know why he laughs all the time...

LOL..

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...!

Merry Christmas to all here and to all those who lurk too. I asked Santa for more flight time, and he said that was entirely up to me to do.
I said I"d try to do better next year, and that I didn't go back to the salt mines till the ninth. So... now if the weather would just clear up!!!

Well the day is finally here. All year in the back of our minds we have Christmas tucked away knowing we will need to buy gifts and put the lights and tree up. Play Christmas music and just be part of this wonderful moment. Somewhere inside we all have wanted a special gift. Either we could not justify or afford it.. With the passing of family and friends I started to question my logic and justifying in my mind why I should have a Citation. Sure the cost to operate is high and the yearly expenses up there to but hey we just live once Right.. So boldly I ask Santa for a Citation.. Wow, these things really work. You just have to ask and you receive...!!! Just shortly after my request he came thru...!!!!! Yep.. I received my Citation... 56 in a 45 MPH zone... Stupid Christmas tree... dumb lights... and Santa can kiss my butt... See if I ever ask for anything else from him... Now I know why he laughs all the time...

LOL..

That's what you get for flying too low? :nono:

LOL..

That is very funny!

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope Santa treated the rest of you better than Geico!

Rich

Merry Christmas! Flew to Catalina Island today for lunch with my parents... absolutely perfect day to fly in Southern California. Planning to go to Osh Kosh this year... hope you will get your wish and be there as well! Cheers. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Back