Merry Christmas

Tim

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
I just feel like wishing all of you a Merry christmas and a Happy New Year!

And a year full of safe and FUN Flying!:D

I'm out til Tuesday, so I hope everyone here has a safe and warm Christmas weekend, spent with the ones you love the most. Merry Christmas ya'll! :cheers:

I'm off to the "backwoods" of Bar Harbor for the next 10 days. Keep your noses in the blue and the airspeed in the green everyone!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Yes Friends have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah and a Happy New Year full of Peace, Health and Happieness

Re: Merry Christmas and other observances

..... to all PoA'ers and a healthy, prosperous, Happy New Year!!

Don't fly too close to the sun or your feathers will..........melt off
.................................................................................Daedalus, father of Icarus

Joyous Feast of Saturn everyone,

Happy Christmas

Happy Chanukkah

Wonderful Festivus

etc.

May you all just have a great time with the members of your families and enjoy being with each and everyone of them at this time of year. Because that is what the whole season is really about, family.

MERRY XMAS or HAPPY CHANUKKAH or WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE.
Just remember Tis' the season to be jolly. Just dont get to jolly and do anything foolish like DUI or FUI. And on that note PEACE ON EARTH and GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN.
FLY or DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE
Dave Gaiski

I just feel like wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You too Tim! Thanks for starting this thread. :yes:

Did I read somewhere that you were stranded at DEN during the blizzard? You're not in Alaska right now? Is there much daylight in Alaska now?

Y'all be safe over the holidays, and I hope that you enjoy your families and friends.

May you all just have a great time with the members of your families and enjoy being with each and everyone of them at this time of year. Because that is what the whole season is really about, family.
Scott, I hope that your mom is doing better now. I imagine this has been tough for her, for you, and your family.

All our best wishes to all, from Barb and Me.

You too Tim! Thanks for starting this thread. :yes:

Did I read somewhere that you were stranded at DEN during the blizzard? You're not in Alaska right now? Is there much daylight in Alaska now?

Y'all be safe over the holidays, and I hope that you enjoy your families and friends.

I went to okc the last week of Nov. and got to see a midwest blizzard!
Made it to DEN just to spend the night waiting for the next Alaska flight.

We are still in a snow drought here. Looks like the Temp may drop out over the weekend.

I still don't have the skis on the plane yet.

merry christmas/happy hannukah to all.

Started opening presents today with the family. Prized possesion so far is a poster from my little sis. photo is a blown up drawing she made of me and her fishing on our pond. Priceless.

We are off to Wisconsin Dells on Sunday for a few days. Hope all of you that are traveling travel safe, and I will do the same!

Scott, I hope that your mom is doing better now. I imagine this has been tough for her, for you, and your family.

Thanks for those thoughts but sadly she is not doing great. She is in the hospital right now. It has been a rough month, while she is there I am home trying to catch up on stuff and get a rest. I will be back down there next week.

I just feel like wishing all of you a Merry christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for starting the thread, Tim. A very Merry Christmas to all y'all.

Thanks very much and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too Tim, and to everyone else as well, and also a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to everyone everywhere.

Last edited:
A friend of mine in Israel (not our esteemed poster Alon) said in an exchange of e-mails on this subject that this time is referred to in Israel as the "holiday of many holidays". That may or my not be the case (could just be Elya's humor), but it does ring true.

In that spirit - Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year and fly safe!

I want to wish all my pilot friends fixed wing and yes rotor heads too a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

Thanks be to God, bless us one and all!

John Recine

Merry Christmas to all POA members.......be safe, enjoy family time, good food and friends!!

Greetings from Tennessee!

Happy holidays everyone! And a happy new year! May the cost of flying decrease and the enjoyment of it increase for you in 2007!

On this morning of Christmas I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.

Enjoy the day.

On this morning of Christmas I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.

Enjoy the day.
Thanks, Mark. The very same to you and Agatha. Here is to a happy and healthy New Year to everyone!

-Skip

From rainy Georgia I want to wish all POAers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May '07 be a safe and happy one!

Merry Christmas, Chappy Chanukah, Feliz Navidad, whatever your holiday greeting, I send my good wishes to all of you.

May the New Year bring you happiness and many hours of flight.

Andrew

We are off to Wisconsin Dells on Sunday for a few days. Hope all of you that are traveling travel safe, and I will do the same!

Hmm, DLL is pretty close to MSN... Wanna go flying? :D

It's funny, the Dells used to have a winter population of about 300. Then, they invented the indoor water park. :rofl:

Back