Merry Christmas POA

Called it! I knew that wasn't the last we would be seeing of that elf.

Merry Christmas, Bry. Nice vid, as always. I HATE elves on shelves. Kill 'em all!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

BTW: I just checked under the tree, and there weren’t any keys to a brand new SR22. I was foiled by the naughty list again!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more about the Free Energy secrets!

Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 8.16.11 AM.png

BTW: I just checked under the tree, and there weren’t any keys to a brand new SR22. I was foiled by the naughty list again!

Dang. That’s a bummer. My dad bought me a Cirrus Jet! Maybe I can take you up sometime.

Merry Christmas to you.
You live in a zoo.
You look like a monkey,
and you smell like one too.

:)

Dang. That’s a bummer. My dad bought me a Cirrus Jet! Maybe I can take you up sometime.
Mom and dad just surprised me with a new gulfstream! About to go take it around the pattern a few times.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mom and dad just surprised me with a new gulfstream! About to go take it around the pattern a few times.

Merry Christmas to all!

Congrats! Feels so good to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Millenials for the win.

Congrats! Feels so good to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Millenials for the win.
I couldn’t agree more, except I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth.

;)

Aren't we overdue for an 'As the prop turns' episode?

You would have to join a new forum if you got a Circus. ‘Round here you could get beat up for such a thing.

Back