Merry Christmas Everyone!

JasonM

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JM
I want to wish an early Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a great holiday in celebrating the birth of Jesus! May God bless us all and keep us safe!

I want to wish an early Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a great holiday in celebrating the birth of Jesus! May God bless us all and keep us safe!

Merry Chirstmas to you and yours!!!!

I hope you all have a great holiday in celebrating the birth of Jesus! May God bless us all and keep us safe!

+1
We had our Christmas Eve candle light service this evening to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It is an awesome way to begin Christmas.

I wish everyone here a safe and Merry Christmas.

I also hope your flying weather is better than it is here in the southeast. For the past two weeks the weather has been perfect for flying, but I was having to work. I am off this week and next and unfortunately the weather is now dreadful for flying. I was so looking forward to flying around the southeast to visit my son and his family and my brothers. Fortunately my son is in reasonable driving distance. Hopefully there will be a couple of breaks in the weather enough to get in a flight or two.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Great Christmas here in DFW. Took my wife for first flight after getting my PPL. BEST Christmas present was she loved it and can't wait for some longer trips. Planning a trip to Arkansas next year and eventually to Auburn where our son is in school

Really have enjoyed this site this year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Tim

Barb and Tom are spending a safe and sane Christmas Eve at home. and will join the kids tomorrow for a family Christmas.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas, all! But 80 degrees doesn't feel like Christmas very much even here.

Merry Christmas POA - I hope you will post pix of your aviation-related gifts from Santa so we can drool . . . and post whatever you upgraded in the Classified section! :lol:

Merry Christmas to all. Happy Holidays to the ones offended by it :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Although it is going to be in the 70's here today it's still a great day. From my family to yours we hope everyone has a joy filled day with loved ones.

Merry Christmas everyone! Although it is going to be in the 70's here today it's still a great day. From my family to yours we hope everyone has a joy filled day with loved ones.

If the predicted cold front blows through here today... You should be about 100 degrees warmer...

Happy Festivas to you as well.

Standing by for the feats of strength and airing of grievances.

Merry Christmas to you all.

We'll have a great day. 5 grandkids (and their parents) and my Mom. Should be fun.

Merry Christmas from a non-proselytizing atheist.
Just so y'all don't think you've got a corner on joyousness. :wink2:

Last edited:
Back