Meet Captain Joe

Martin Pauly

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Martin Pauly
If you look for aviation videos on YouTube, sooner or later you'll run into this guy: Captain Joe, who flies 747 for Cargolux. He explains airline technology and operational concepts in a way meaningful for passengers yet still interesting for pilots. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Joe for an interview, AND a flight in my Bonanza - taking it for a spin around Chicago.

Here is the interview I recorded with Joe:

And here is a longer version of our flight, which included nice views from the lake shore as well as seeing O'Hare from the air:

If you look for aviation videos on YouTube, sooner or later you'll run into this guy: Captain Joe, who flies 747 for Cargolux. He explains airline technology and operational concepts in a way meaningful for passengers yet still interesting for pilots. I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Joe for an interview, AND a flight in my Bonanza - taking it for a spin around Chicago.

Here is the interview I recorded with Joe:

And here is a longer version of our flight, which included nice views from the lake shore as well as seeing O'Hare from the air:

I watched both of your videos today. Dude is a class act. You both are.
Well done.

Back