MC adds Bockelman

Pilots Of America Management

MC Announcements and Communication
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Pilots of America Management
As Pilots of America grows, so does its diversity of membership - and the sheer numbers! A key factor in our growth as an aviation community is our Management Council, those "behind the scene" folks who help guide the spirit and tone of our discussions. To make this work, we sometimes need to add to the Management Council, and with this in mind, we're very happy to announce that Greg Bockelman has agreed to join our MC ranks.

Most of you probably know Greg by name and by reputation, but for those who don't - Greg is a professional pilot (yes, he actually gets paid to fly), and he flies the really big iron - a Cessna 195 (oh yes, and he also has been seen in the pointy-end of a Triple-Seven bound for Shanghai, too!).

Join us in welcoming Greg to the Pilots of America Management Council.

Well, so much for "the views expressed do not necessarily represent those of the management."

But that's probably still true at his house.

Hmmm, first Cutler, now Bock. Any trend-line analysts want a shot at this one?:rofl:

Greg: Thanks for making the time and personal commitment to take on this extra responsibility. This is a great board and folks like you will keep it that-a-way.

Best,

Dave

I was really hopeful when I saw the title...but then I found out it was Greg... when are we going to add the fairer sex to the MC???

Congrats Greg! (Sucker)

Last edited:
I was really hopeful when I saw the title...but then I found out it was Greg... when are we going to add the fairer sex to the MC???

Congrats Greg! (Sucker)

What do you mean? Men are fair......and balanced. :D

Congrats or condolences, as appropriate.

As Pilots of America grows, so does its diversity of membership - and the sheer numbers! A key factor in our growth as an aviation community is our Management Council, those "behind the scene" folks who help guide the spirit and tone of our discussions. To make this work, we sometimes need to add to the Management Council, and with this in mind, we're very happy to announce that Greg Bockelman has agreed to join our MC ranks.

Most of you probably know Greg by name and by reputation, but for those who don't - Greg is a professional pilot (yes, he actually gets paid to fly), and he flies the really big iron - a Cessna 195 (oh yes, and he also has been seen in the pointy-end of a Triple-Seven bound for Shanghai, too!).

Greg is a nice guy, I thought he would have had better sense than that. :)

Gee is this another example of airline pilots exercising bad judgment.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My condolences Greg, I thought you would have known better than to accept such an appointment!! ;)

Congrats(?) Greg, but I'm with Missa on this one. Especially after spouting about "diversity" in the first line of the announcement I expected Sharon on here! :)

He did not run fast enough.

I hope he doesn't miss any freq changes moderating on us...

Y'all behave, or he will strap you to the bottom of a certain 1950 radial engined airplane.....n' feather you.

wow

miss a few days on the board ...

:rofl:

And when we think we lead, we are most led.
- Lord Byron

congrats mr G

wow

miss a few days on the board ...

And when we think we lead, we are most led.
- Lord Byron

congrats mr G

That's what I thought! Just go away for a few days.....Congrats!

Hmm... whips and black leather? That's one management concept.

Rosie.jpg

SCOTT couldn 't find this?

Greg,

Things are going here in MO. Working part time on-call as an A&P Mechanic and part time in a convenience store. Need to find a full-time aviation job.

Last edited:
All I see is an icon for account inacctive.
Dang, it wasn't like that when I posted!:nonod: Picture Rosie O'Donnell in a leather bustier. You know, maybe I was wrong. This thread isn't useless without pictures! :yikes::D

Anyway, I tracked down the image again...

Attachments

• rosie.jpg
    rosie.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
Dang, it wasn't like that when I posted!:nonod: Picture Rosie O'Donnell in a leather bustier. You know, maybe I was wrong. This thread isn't useless without pictures! :yikes::D

Anyway, I tracked down the image again...
So you think Mari looks like Rosie O'Donnell??

You are in so much trouble!!! :D:D

Back