Master Caution (and other videos not worthy of their own thread)

So…. Basically my whole channel?

You’ve never let me fly your plane. :(
If you look closely, you'll see original 1965 brown paint on the cowling. Not @eman1200's, ahem, attractive shade of green. First thing @eman1200 said, "nice paint job". Next thing he said, "no one cares how much 172 time you have".

If you look closely, you'll see original 1965 brown paint on the cowling. Not @eman1200's, ahem, attractive shade of green. First thing @eman1200 said, "nice paint job". Next thing he said, "no one cares how much 172 time you have".

lol ok for the record, (I had to look it up), I didn't say no one "cares", I said "plus, probably no one ever will ask you how much 172 time you have." which is kind of the same thing, but not exactly. :frog:

lol ok for the record, (I had to look it up), I didn't say no one "cares", I said "plus, probably no one ever will ask you how much 172 time you have." which is kind of the same thing, but not exactly. :frog:
...and then you said, 30 minutes of 172 time is 30 minutes too much :p

Make sure to go flying on or around Halloween weekend. There might be party-goers costumed as pilots and flight attendants posing in front of your airplane (assuming your airport is not tightly gated).

Sometimes I just can't take it no more:

Back