Marriage proposal from the air

Love all the good suggestions.. She has NO idea it's coming.. Just told her we're going for a little cruise on Sat since she has never flown GA before. Leaving the kids with her friend, and spending the day together

Remember..........FLY THE PLANE.

A friend of. Ine asked his wife in a Pitts while inverted... Told her he'd only roll upright if she said yes....

The bigger your friends can make the letters the better!!

These were about 12' long, and well, you can see from the shadows how well they are seen from the air....

ecfbb1c0.jpg

Take a camera with a good optical zoom for the pics. This was taken the day after by my sister.

-VanDy

The bigger your friends can make the letters the better!!

These were about 12' long, and well, you can see from the shadows how well they are seen from the air....

ecfbb1c0.jpg

Take a camera with a good optical zoom for the pics. This was taken the day after by my sister.

-VanDy

Round up ? Disc the soil ? How did ya write the words??:dunno:

Round up ? Disc the soil ? How did ya write the words??:dunno:

bright orange spray paint, the letters are about 6-8 inches wide (not wide enough) but it got the point across. :yes:

She said yes... But couldn't see the proposal from the air.. i must have REALLY ****ed people off on the beach flying back and forth at 1000 just off shore so i wouldn't be < 1000' AGL over a congested area. But i adapted and overcame and told her that i brought her out there to ask her a very specific question, but it wasn't able to be seen from the plane. We then went in to CRQ to meet up with her friends, pick up her kids (6 and 7), and give them their first airplane ride back to MYF.

She said yes... But couldn't see the proposal from the air.. i must have REALLY ****ed people off on the beach flying back and forth at 1000 just off shore so i wouldn't be < 1000' AGL over a congested area. But i adapted and overcame and told her that i brought her out there to ask her a very specific question, but it wasn't able to be seen from the plane. We then went in to CRQ to meet up with her friends, pick up her kids (6 and 7), and give them their first airplane ride back to MYF.

Well, glad to hear. I imagine you're off to Jared's by now.

It would have been hella tacky if you had to do a return!

Good think your friends were cooperative. I know of a guy who took his girlfriend over the field and what his brother had plowed said "HE IS CHEATING ON YOU"

hahahah was her friend that wrote it.. I spent weeks coordinating, and still couldnt see it from the air

Back