March Ma-a-a-a-a-adness

Yeah; and our Bowdoin College ladies were National #1 in Division 3; but for beaten by Mary Washington, would have gone to the Final Four. That's two years in a row they came that close to the Final four. Plus, they had a streak of 76 home wins before losing. Bummer!

HR

awesome... go Ball State.. err... wait... nevermind.. :mad: at least the lady Cardinals got into the NIT...

luckily it's almost baseball season.... :yes:

Steve, you and Dave Letterman routing for Ball State! Strength in numbers :p

awesome... go Ball State.. err... wait... nevermind.. :mad: at least the lady Cardinals got into the NIT...

luckily it's almost baseball season.... :yes:

Steve, you and Dave Letterman routing for Ball State! Strength in numbers :p

if only it worked that way.. I'm living vicariously through the Butler b-ball team this year... I love the fact that they beat Indiana and Notre Dame (I ignore the fact that they trounced my Cardinals).... Butler is always over-looked around here, so it's great to see them getting some long-overdue attention...

I'm in!! Guess which one is me :D

How do they already know who is gonna with the 64/65 game tonight?

Considering I watched exactly 0 minutes of college ball this year, I had to go with CFIT as the bracket pick. Controlled Flight Into Tourney. I will finish last in our group.

AWESOME BAY-BEEEE!

I don't know if I'll have time to fill out a bracket, but I am stoked and ready to go.

And that reminds me, I took this picture (the second one attached) at the FBO @ RDU a few weeks ago at the fly-in lunch!

-Rich

Attachments

• dv-pointing-microphone.jpg
    dv-pointing-microphone.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • aCavemanCouldDoIt.jpg
    aCavemanCouldDoIt.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 9
GO COUGARS!!!! WSU has the highest seed in their history. Too bad I'm stuck in meetings and won't be able to watch game 1 tomorrow.

This is the first time since I can ever remember that NMSU is dancing while UNM is staying home. Usually both or just UNM goes.

I guess Go NMSU (it pains me to say that)

Back