Many shots fired, I'm getting down.

bkreager said:
Nick, move to Iowa, then you'll be safe! "Bullets barely miss sleeping child" http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5664644
Yeah, that's down by Broadlawns hospital, where I had to spend a month some years back. Seems that the area han't improved much.

One night I had a chair leg come though my wall; there was a lot of screaming. 20 minutes later I was called for a chest stab wound that was bleeding profusely. Seems the guy in the other room was caught in flagrante delicto by the husband, with his spouse, and enraged hubby took a broom handle, duct taped a bowie knife to it, and went after Anthony.

"Anthony, was it worth it?"
"How big's the scar goona be, doc?"

Sigh.

bbchien said:
Seems the guy in the other room was caught in flagrante delicto by the husband, with his spouse, and enraged hubby took a broom handle, duct taped a bowie knife to it, and went after Anthony.

"Anthony, was it worth it?"
"How big's the scar goona be, doc?"

Sigh.

What did I do now? Must have been a head injury too, cause I don't remember that one. :rofl:

flyingcheesehead said:
And you won't have to pay for a room when you come to Gaston's next year! :goofy:

Just curious, if you have one just parked somewhere, how much per month would you spend on generator fuel and maintenance?

Depends on how much you like your air conditioning. Running a small genset to live on is not cost effective. Figure your costs for electricity are 3-5 times grid costs when it's all said and done. Much more efficient to use propane heating devices and fridges along with wind/solar/hydro 36v DC with battery banks and an inverter. The air conditioner needs a genset or plug in though.

Back