Manly Christmas Gift Ideas [N/A]

Any interest in motorcycles? You could get him an MSF Basic rider course. They provide the bikes, helmets, and training. At worst, he enjoys a weekend plonking around on bikes. At best, he finds a new hobby.

http://www.msf-usa.org/students.aspx#brc-brc

You could take the course with him, or happily ride with him as the BoB!

Trying to think of manly things to do just seems, awkward. Basically, I just get up in the morning and jump right in. :rockon:

For a Christmas present for both to do? I'm sure there is some kind of working ranch you could find.

Otherwise, just wrap yourself up like a Christmas present.

We, he doesn't like to fly. He doesn't shoot or hunt. Perhaps a manly gift certificate to Sur La Table for some cooking classes?

:D

a quick google search of "racing school san diego" turns up these and more

Don Swanson Racing School
www.donswansonracingschool.com/
San Diego's Premiere Sign and Graphics Company Sign-It Company Logo The 'Official' Graphics Company of the Don Swanson Performance Driving School ...
‎Programs - ‎About us - ‎Track - ‎Photo

Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
www.raceschool.com/
FAST LANE is SCCA Accredited Racing School - Get Started in Racing with one of ... to surrounding Southern California cities - Orange County and San Diego.
‎Event Categories - ‎TRD Celica Race Car - ‎Supercharged Scion TC Race ...

San Diego Race Car Driving Experiences | Cloud 9 Living
www.cloud9living.com/san-diego/race-car-driving
Our San Diego Race Car Driving Experiences make for truly unique gifts they're .... like this Mustang Driving School experience at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway!

Contact ABRS | Allen Berg Racing Schools
www.allenbergracingschools.com/contact/
Allen Berg Racing Schools provides driving schools in Southern California and Phoenix, Arizona. ... driving schools in los angeles, driving school san diego.

San Diego Racing School
www.sandiegoracingschool.com/
... Racing School, the choice for extreme California racing excitement! Make a reservation with San Diego Racing School today and go racing today California.

a quick google search of "racing school san diego" turns up these and more

Don Swanson Racing School
www.donswansonracingschool.com/
San Diego's Premiere Sign and Graphics Company Sign-It Company Logo The 'Official' Graphics Company of the Don Swanson Performance Driving School ...
‎Programs - ‎About us - ‎Track - ‎Photo

Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
www.raceschool.com/
FAST LANE is SCCA Accredited Racing School - Get Started in Racing with one of ... to surrounding Southern California cities - Orange County and San Diego.
‎Event Categories - ‎TRD Celica Race Car - ‎Supercharged Scion TC Race ...

San Diego Race Car Driving Experiences | Cloud 9 Living
www.cloud9living.com/san-diego/race-car-driving
Our San Diego Race Car Driving Experiences make for truly unique gifts they're .... like this Mustang Driving School experience at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway!

Contact ABRS | Allen Berg Racing Schools
www.allenbergracingschools.com/contact/
Allen Berg Racing Schools provides driving schools in Southern California and Phoenix, Arizona. ... driving schools in los angeles, driving school san diego.

San Diego Racing School
www.sandiegoracingschool.com/
... Racing School, the choice for extreme California racing excitement! Make a reservation with San Diego Racing School today and go racing today California.

OMG that would be a far better gift for myself!

We, he doesn't like to fly. He doesn't shoot or hunt. Perhaps a manly gift certificate to Sur La Table for some cooking classes?

:D

Lol well of the two of us he does spend more time in the kitchen. Which is good because I am not the domestic type.

OMG that would be a far better gift for myself!

Beginning to sound like maybe you should get him a day spa treatment, or high tea and biscuits at the Westgate downtown.

Beginning to sound like maybe you should get him a day spa treatment, or high tea and biscuits at the Westgate downtown.

Lol trust me he has lots of very manly qualities :D

And he would love the car racing, it's just something I've always really wanted to do.

Lol trust me he has lots of very manly qualities :D

And he would love the car racing, it's just something I've always really wanted to do.

K - you seem like the kind of girl who wouldn't put up with namby or pamby in a guy. Whatever you get, it'll be fine.

I was in a donkey show once.

It was hell getting that donkey costume off.

Nothing manly about getting products on autoship.:mad2: The best present would be to recruit a girlfriend and double up for the lucky guy.
So we can agree on some things, huh Greg? Great suggestion!

Nothing manly about getting products on autoship.:mad2: The best present would be to recruit a girlfriend and double up for the lucky guy.

There are several other lists included in the link. Im not a fan of the subscription services either, seems overpriced for what you get but I know some guys who won't buy anything extraneous ever and this is a good option for them.

A chainsaw. You can never have too many chainsaws.

Rich

For a Christmas present for both to do? I'm sure there is some kind of working ranch you could find.

I'm having visions of City Slickers.

Trust me on this one, any ranch that would have you is just supplementing their income and getting a good laugh at you behind their backs.

If you want to work on a farm, I'll call up the great cousins in Kansas and tell them to expect a couple of nearly useless workers for a couple of days and to find some neglected stuff that needs doing that doesn't require anything but hard labor.

;)

I'm having visions of City Slickers.

Trust me on this one, any ranch that would have you is just supplementing their income and getting a good laugh at you behind their backs.

If you want to work on a farm, I'll call up the great cousins in Kansas and tell them to expect a couple of nearly useless workers for a couple of days and to find some neglected stuff that needs doing that doesn't require anything but hard labor.

;)

Hey, it's a bonding experience!

Shoveling out horse stalls and watching where you step every minute can be so romantical...can't it?

And if that won't work, then go with my second suggestion - wrap yourself up like a Christmas preset.

Attachments

• city-slickers-Curly-Jack-Palance-Billy-Crystal.png
    city-slickers-Curly-Jack-Palance-Billy-Crystal.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Wrap up a donkey like a Christmas present

Wrap up a donkey like a Christmas present

That's getting a little too symbolic there. Donkeys, wise men, mangers, and religious icons all mixed in with bestiality. You are going to play hell getting Saint Peter to stamp your passport when that time eventually comes.

That's getting a little too symbolic there. Donkeys, wise men, mangers, and religious icons all mixed in with bestiality. You are going to play hell getting Saint Peter to stamp your passport when that time eventually comes.

If this is the worst thing I have to explain...

heh - if you are going to have to explain something, you might as well make it good!

Hint; take a large blanket, bottle of wine, few candles, wait for dark, find a tall dune and **** like animals, and then *****, and you can also ******** if you like. My GF and I used to do that regularly. Rather memorable.

I must be getting old, I get "**** like animals", but "and then *****" and "you can also ********" have me stumped. :confused:

I must be getting old, I get "**** like animals", but "and then *****" and "you can also ********" have me stumped. :confused:

Me too.

But I knew I wasnt even going to get to ****, so I didn't worry about ***** and defenetly not ********

Fly in close to half dome, hike it, camp, fly home.

Crazy...this has got to 3 pages.....

Cmon boys...we are not hard to figure out......

A sandwich....cold beverage....and the one we love for dessert.

Trips to cool places are fine....but are they really necessary??? Men are simple creatures.

Not much more you need in life...except maybe that flight across San Diego Bay afterwards.;)

And you guys wonder why the only girl on this thread backed out slowly.

And you guys wonder why the only girl on this thread backed out slowly.

She backed out slowly? Why, because she hasn't been on in three days and doesn't live here like some of us? I thought she was a good sport about the posts here.

On way back from Tijuana (obvious winner), you could stop for overnight or multi-night camping and rafting down the Grand Canyon.

Multi-night camping and rafting down the Grand Canyon is a wonderful idea. I think both of you will really enjoy it.

Back