Man uses plane to stalk woman

Domenick

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Domenick
Windows rattling from a Cessna 180?

I know a guy that had to defend himself from an ex girlfriend that called the cops every time a plane went over her house claiming it was him stalking her….

But posting threats is another thing entirely.

I watched the video. A Cessna flies overhead.

That happens to me three or four times a day. Should I be worried that someone is stalking me?

Freaking out because someone is sending you pictures of yourself, following you around in a car, or harrassing you at the grocery store while threatening you? Understandable.

Freaking out because someone is flying over your house? Um...how would you even know someone was flying over your house repeatedly unless you looked it up or the guy was saying (and you were listening/reading stuff from him) "I'm going to come fly over your house at 2pm today"?

This whole story is weird and the news articles on it reek of emotional bait attempts with very little actual information.

Yea, Piper pilots have the opposite problem…they get stalked BY women. Don’t get me started on Cirrus drivers.
This is actually true. I have had two stalkers in my life.

Q. What is the biggest danger in a corn field?
A. A stalker

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking out because someone is sending you pictures of yourself, following you around in a car, or harrassing you at the grocery store while threatening you? Understandable.

Freaking out because someone is flying over your house? Um...how would you even know someone was flying over your house repeatedly unless you looked it up or the guy was saying (and you were listening/reading stuff from him) "I'm going to come fly over your house at 2pm today"?

This whole story is weird and the news articles on it reek of emotional bait attempts with very little actual information.
The guy is facing various criminal charges and felonies in multiple states due to this, and other, behaviors. Including sending threats to the woman via social media in violation of restraining orders that were already in place.

I had one early in my adulthood and it was no fun getting her out of my life.

The woman was totally insane.
Reminds me of a movie I saw about a married guy who had an affair, and when he tried to end it, it turned into a real horror story. Can't think of the title.

Finding Nemo?
Fatal Attraction. I found the title on IMDB once I remembered that Glenn Close played the crazy woman.

My ex-wife took me to see it while we were married. She must have been feeling insecure about our marriage and wanting to scare me out of straying. :oops:

Yea, Piper pilots have the opposite problem…they get stalked BY women. Don’t get me started on Cirrus drivers.

Too bad. We Beech pilots have groupies. Pretty cool to see them lined up along the runway, holding up signs with their phone numbers and waving undergarments at us.....

Probably has a flight aware alert so she knows when to look

Fatal Attraction. I found the title on IMDB once I remembered that Glenn Close played the crazy woman.

My ex-wife took me to see it while we were married. She must have been feeling insecure about our marriage and wanting to scare me out of straying. :oops:
That was a sad movie. The bunny rabbit got offed in the end.

Too bad. We Beech pilots have groupies. Pretty cool to see them lined up along the runway, holding up signs with their phone numbers and waving undergarments at us.....
Yeah, but the groupies are old dudes.
NTTAWWT, but who wants to see some wrinkly old prune waving his loosey whities like the French in every World War.

Yeah, but the groupies are old dudes.
NTTAWWT, but who wants to see some wrinkly old prune waving his loosey whities like the French in every World War.

Apparently we have different sets of groupies. Very different.

Reminds me of a movie I saw about a married guy who had an affair, and when he tried to end it, it turned into a real horror story.

I can identify with that movie.

Sad part on my side, when I would go to the police and tell them what she was doing, they would roll their eyes and just say, right...right....

Apparently in 1978 women didn't stalk and attack men.

This guy mentions some details that I wasn't aware of:

From the article:

allegedly flew his plane over the woman’s home in Schuylerville, New York multiple times a week, according to Fox News. His altitude was so low that windows would rattle and the roof would shake.

I'm sorry, but I have never been in a 172 that could even rattle its own windows.... and rattle the roof.?? Not happening.

I am now thinking the pilot accused must have spurned her advances, and a woman scorned and all...

Back