Mama June lost 100lbs and looks gorgeous!

linuxjim

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
JJ
Are you folks seeing the same INSANE sponsored ads in the web that I am in tapatalk (Android)? WTF could I have clicked on that it thinks this is what I want to read about? (See title). Wait... don't answer that last part

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The logic for those targeted ads is something I don't understand. Our office in Washington state just switched to a cloud-based server run by a company in Ohio. Now we're getting local ads for car dealerships in Columbus, Ohio.

:confused:

I lost 100 lbs of belly fat using this one weird old tip.

I lost 100 lbs of belly fat using this one weird old tip.
One tip? No, seven! And #5 shocked me!!
One of the very few "pages" to which I subscribe on Facebook is "Stop Clickbait." They (delightfully) copy clickbait Facebook posts and "give away" the baited answer. It is a nice service.

One tip? No, seven! And #5 shocked me!!
One of the very few "pages" to which I subscribe on Facebook is "Stop Clickbait." They (delightfully) copy clickbait Facebook posts and "give away" the baited answer. It is a nice service.

And when she started sing, I nearly cried.

Targeted advertisement works only as good as the data they can mine from your device.
I don't let anyone mine so my "targeted" ads show me liposuction or female hygiene products. (I am a male and not a fat chick, to clarify) Love it. :)

"These two brothers were out playing Pokemon Go, what happens next will shock you"

This type of bs should only be posted on kids FB's,not mine. 'Click bait' is right, I see those things all the time..

I'll admit some of this stupid click bait ads sucker me into clicking. One slide in and I'm done! But Mama June??? Think they're using the wrong bait on that one.

I have a policy for my daily news reading on the web. I refuse to click on anything that says the words:
Epic
Shocking
Blow you away
Extreme
Unreal
You won't believe
Find out

Or anything similar to those, it is always just crap and ruins everything after that. I'm a hard core Barcelona football club fan and every day there are four of five articles about Lionel messi being traded or being bought out by such and such a club. It is all rubish and everyone who knows anything knows he will not leave barca anytime soon bug yet they have made a wonderful business off of people clicking on the articles just to comment on the article about how much crap the article is!

I have no idea who mama June is but Miss June, Josie Canseco, is pretty damn hot.

Dude's kind of getting up there in years. Looks rough, especially after all that roid use. But hey, it's all good. Nothing wrong with that.

I have a policy for my daily news reading on the web. I refuse to click on anything that says the words:
Epic
Shocking
Blow you away
Extreme
Unreal
You won't believe
Find out

Oh, yeah? Well, I guess you wouldn't believe these SHOCKING photos taken at OSH 2016! It's completely unreal the EXTREME positions these naughty, naughty OSH gals got themselves into!! Find out what epic things YOU missed by clicking HERE. Prepare to be blown away!!!!!

upload_2016-8-1_18-57-2.png

Go on... click. I double dog dare you.

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-1_18-43-14.png
    upload_2016-8-1_18-43-14.png
    333.4 KB · Views: 18
Oh, yeah? Well, I guess you wouldn't believe these SHOCKING photos taken at OSH 2016! It's completely unreal the EXTREME positions these naughty, naughty OSH gals got themselves into!! Find out what epic things YOU missed by clicking HERE. Prepare to be blown away!!!!!

View attachment 46764

Damnit! (Can I say that on here?)

Jeez, concocting a story just to sucker people in. Sup, db-ette? ;)

View attachment 46764

Selfie?

View attachment 46764

Who is that? She's cute!

Back