MAG Took us off their page??

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
I just went over to the MAGnificent steam pile website and didn't see the two links to studentpilot and PoA on the main page anymore.

Ya think our sig lines had something to do with it when people took a look at all the non-Mag pilots?

I think it was actually taken off once jesse pointed it out and pasted the screen shot into a post

tonycondon said:
I think it was actually taken off once jesse pointed it out and pasted the screen shot into a post
Maybe they were worried that PoA was going to use their extensive legal resources to sue them :D;)

Yeah. He pulled it off after I posted the screenshot stating that it was pretty stupid to send his customers to a website which points out the faults in MAG.

Apperantly he realized that was a bad idea to post the link and he didn't like the fact that I had proof that it once existed with the screenshot. The reason he threatened to sue me was because of the screenshot.

smigaldi said:
Mohamed Atta and Marwan Alshehri, took flight training at Rudi Dekkers' Huffman Aviation flight school in Venice, Florida.
OK. Time to use the delete message option.

smigaldi said:
Um why? That info is public and comes from a government report that was widely reported. It is easily searchable, factual, and non-inflamatory. http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/special/0205/chapter1.htm

Am I missing something here?
He might've been referring to deleting his own message (Which he did) so he didn't inadvertently point the finger at that FL Aviation group as being the ones who trained Atta.

wbarnhill said:
He might've been referring to deleting his own message (Which he did) so he didn't inadvertently point the finger at that FL Aviation group as being the ones who trained Atta.

Ah. I don't think there is any problem there. Just an honest question and then an honest factual response. No exposure at all. My concern was that my response may have somehow been considered libeling Huffman Aviation.

I just went over to the MAGnificent steam pile website and didn't see the two links to studentpilot and PoA on the main page anymore.

Ya think our sig lines had something to do with it when people took a look at all the non-Mag pilots?

Those turds! I hope they go out of business and one day not have a website.

Back