lunch

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
some people are going to the cafeteria for lunch, some are going offsite, some might even be having a beer with lunch today, being Friday and all. Me? I just scheduled a 1 hour flight lesson for my lunch break. how flippin cool is that?!?!? Work. Fly. Work. Weekend.

ok, happy Friday y'all!

Lunch is good. I like lunch. Lunch likes me.

Sounds like a great plan, but I'd burn the whole lunch hour getting to and from the airport without any time to fly. Have fun.

I'm doing some lunch time flying myself today. Lucky for me the flight school is about 8 feet under my office

alrighty, one go around followed by a bunch of laps around the pattern. decent landings, one not-so-stellar landing but all in all a good lesson and a great, uh, lunch break!

alrighty, one go around followed by a bunch of laps around the pattern. decent landings, one not-so-stellar landing but all in all a good lesson and a great, uh, lunch break!

You need a nap to!

LOL

David

Take a half day and go for a flying lunch .start the weekend early and relax. Fly safe

I've done that. What a great way to burn an hour. Even took some co-workers with me. This was 20 years ago, though.

Back