Lost In Space reboot -- anybody watching?

Love The Expanse. Game of Thrones in space. Other that the Epstein drive its fairly realistic, though some schlub inventing the Epstein drive by accident seemed a bit of a stretch.

As an aside, we “cut the cord” by ditching Dish Network over 3 years ago. Even adding up the coats of Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and CBS All Access the total cost is still reasonable, and we’re never without something good to watch. If anything, there are too many good choices.

Agree. We just have Prime and Netflix. That's a whopping $20/month and AT&T added HBO for my phone contract so I'm set for GoT.

I almost never watch anything on prime. Lately its been some HBO multi-season shows and I've got a couple on Netflix that I'm "watching" but tired of for the moment. Westworld is OK.

Didn't catch that LiS was up - will take a look.

Agree. We just have Prime and Netflix. That's a whopping $20/month and AT&T added HBO for my phone contract so I'm set for GoT.

I almost never watch anything on prime. Lately its been some HBO multi-season shows and I've got a couple on Netflix that I'm "watching" but tired of for the moment. Westworld is OK.

Didn't catch that LiS was up - will take a look.
We've been watching the old HBO shows on Prime. Some of them are SO good. Saw Deadwood. As old as it is we couldn't stop. We're watching True Blood and Six Feet under right now. Don't watch more than about an hour a night, so this could go on awhile.

I thought Six Feet Under was the best series I ever watched.

But there were some really disturbing scenes that have stayed with me after all these years. I would NOT choose to revisit it.

In the S1E1 of Lost in Space the mother had a broken leg and couldn't move, a daughter was frozen in ice and couldn't move, and Will was trapped in a tree and couldn't move.

Static situations make boring video.

In the S1E1 of Lost in Space the mother had a broken leg and couldn't move, a daughter was frozen in ice and couldn't move, and Will was trapped in a tree and couldn't move.

Aww come on. If something had come along to eat them, that would have been okay. :)

With you. Now this is what a true robot should look like! And Penny was easy on the eyes...sorta of a 1960s Hailee Steinfeld.

View attachment 62419
View attachment 62420

It always amused with with TV shows back in the day like this, Bonanza, and others with 'outdoor' shots all the multiple shadows from the many stage lights. :D

I was planning on checking it out soon.

59AD23ED-D326-47C5-B9C6-5BF73CEA3D3B.jpeg GoT’s Kings Landing set being built in the shipyard

So the director yells, "Action!!!!....well, you know what I mean."

If the mother had been scrambling to get away from an ice monster, if the daughter had been being carried downstream frozen in a block of ice toward a waterfall, if Will had been swinging from tree to tree to escape the wild fire . . .

If the mother had been scrambling to get away from an ice monster, if the daughter had been being carried downstream frozen in a block of ice toward a waterfall, if Will had been swinging from tree to tree to escape the wild fire . . .

Not enough “Red Shirts” for my liking

Back