Looking for SW Washington flyers

t30mg

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
t30mg
I moved into Clark County Wa from SD recently and am wondering if I have any neighbors on POA?
Lot's of airports and airplanes around here, anybody from Seattle down to Portland hang out around here?

Aaron

I'm at TIW. What and where are you flying?

I moved into Clark County Wa from SD recently and am wondering if I have any neighbors on POA?
Lot's of airports and airplanes around here, anybody from Seattle down to Portland hang out around here?

Aaron
I do but I'm in San Diego right now. I'll be back up there in May. I do most of my flying out of VUO

FATPNW has become the Clearinghouse for the social connection of all styles of flying in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The Northwest Aviation Convention and Tradeshow was this weekend at the State Fairgrounds in Puyallup. Hope you learned about it from other sources in time to attend. FATPNW made a presentation along with sessions presented by Mark Baker of AOPA, Brian Shul of SR-71 fame and a bunch of excellent FAAST sessions in between other topics of interest to pilots everywhere. I fly out of 0S9 in Port Townsend and I fly a Maule. I don't often log into POA anymore since FATPNW connects me with all the local flying activities. Holler if you'd like to get some local airtime, but do look into FATPNW to maximize your options closer to home.

Welcome to the PNW, sorry about this sh--y weather, this snow isn't normal.

I had to miss the convention this weekend in Puyallup. 6 am flight on Saturday to EWR, connecting to MXP. Meetings in Milan are about to start. Rotten timing.

Back