Wanted: Club Membership Looking for partnership at KPSM or 7B3

UngaWunga

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
UngaWunga
Looking to see if there are any partnerships or clubs at either airport. Currently have about 200 hours, working on an instrument rating.

If I were still in the area, I would be interested! I talked to a guy last time I was home who had a Grumman tiger at PSM and they were considering a 3rd partner. Talk to Travis if you want to get in touch with them. He was doing the annual when I was visiting

I was looking to start a partnership in CON, and talked to a guy a while ago that was interested in joining us. He is/was in the Yellow Bird club out of PSM and looking to make a change. I can try to dig up his contact info if you'd like.

Try New England Aviation Association and New England Pilots on Facebook. Pretty active groups there. Where are you living? LWM may be an option as well.

Scott

Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm right next to 7B3.

haven't had a chance to talk to Travis, and I haven't rejoined FB. Been away on business. Still looking.

Looking to see if there are any partnerships or clubs at either airport. Currently have about 200 hours, working on an instrument rating.
Looking to join or form a partnership at either KPSM or 7B3. Would prefer a Cessna 182. Have about 1600 hours, multi engine, commercial and instrument ratings. Haven't flown in about 8 years and looking to get back to it.

Back