Want To Buy Looking for Flight Instructor Endorsement Logbook

CFI-Andy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
CFI-Andy
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Flight Instructor Endorsement Logbook in any condition. Please let me know if you have a copy of this logbook.

Thank you mscard88, but I do not mean the list of pilot endorsements. There is an actual logbook titled, "Flight Instructor Endorsement Logbook" where you could log ground instruction and there was sections in the back that you could record practical test endorsements, knowledge test endorsements, flight reviews, etc.

Ah, sounds you are talking about a form to comply with 61.189(b) (and some other endorsements even though not required). When I kept a paper record of those, I just created a form designed to print to the same size as my logbook and taped it into the back.

Sorry, never heard of one you have to pay for.

Thank you mscard88, but I do not mean the list of pilot endorsements. There is an actual logbook titled, "Flight Instructor Endorsement Logbook" where you could log ground instruction and there was sections in the back that you could record practical test endorsements, knowledge test endorsements, flight reviews, etc.

Ok, not familiar with that. I googled it and didn't come up with anything either. Have you tried eBay?

Found this but not the title you're quoting:

http://www.mypilotstore.com/MyPilotStore/sep/6177

Why not just keep it in your logbook? I just note all endorsements in the comment section being sure to include word “endorsement” in the comment. If anyone wants to see my endorsement log I just do a quick search of that word and I have an instant list in MyFlightbook.com.

Last edited:
Why not just keep it in your logbook? I just not all endorsements in the comment section being sure to include word “endorsement” in the comment. If anyone wants to see my endorsement log I just do a quick search of that word and I have an instant list in MyFlightbook.com.

Yup, what I've always done.

Back