Want To Buy Looking for an airplane

Gage O'Neal

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SouthernAV45
I am looking for a long term lease of most any four to six seat aircraft long term. I am in Baton rouge and plan on basing out of KBTR, but the plane can be from anywhere. I have tried contacting my local club and they have not returned my message. I don't know where quite to look but any information or leads is much appreciated!

I'm with you, I'm just getting back into flying in Virginia and finding few clubs in my area.

Hello Bill, where ya located in VA, I am another one who's been pushing to study, get into flying, thinking about either joining a flying club, or buy one with a couple of partners. How did you search/research of flying clubs go? btw I am local to KJYO -Leesburg.

Hello Bill, where ya located in VA, I am another one who's been pushing to study, get into flying, thinking about either joining a flying club, or buy one with a couple of partners. How did you search/research of flying clubs go? btw I am local to KJYO -Leesburg.
I am in Virginia Beach and would love to partner up with 2-3 people on a nice 182.

Back