Looking for advice on a first plane

Update for anyone interested in how this turned out:

I have ended up with a 1964 M20C. A bit sooner than I expected, but the aircraft fit my budget and was in excellent condition. Couple minor TLC squawks on the pre-buy, got them worked out with the seller, and closed the deal a couple weeks ago. I had it relocated to the airport my CFI operates from last week, and had my first flight in it with my CFI yesterday.

Very pleased and quite excited.

I have ended up with a 1964 M20C. A bit sooner than I expected, but the aircraft fit my budget and was in excellent condition. Couple minor TLC squawks on the pre-buy, got them worked out with the seller, and closed the deal a couple weeks ago. I had it relocated to the airport my CFI operates from last week, and had my first flight in it with my CFI yesterday.

Congratulations!!! :cheers: Welcome to the world of aircraft ownership... Hang on..:rollercoaster:

Try AOPA financing or US Alliance bank.

Heck yeah!!! Congrats on the new plane. Was the backward tail on your squawk list? ;)

Congrats!! Welsome to the club... though i am not sure if it warrants a congratulation or co condolence

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awesome. Enjoy flying.
If you can, take some time and have fun as you progress, instead of just doing lessons.

Tim

Back