Logging cross country time

@EricBe ...

I'm getting set up for some interviews at a few regional airlines. Part of this prep is learning how to print out the logbook pages from MFB.

One of the items the "print the logbook" script includes is printing my endorsements.

None of my endorsements have been inputted in to MFB. They are only in my paper logbooks.

What is the proper workflow to enter images of my endorsements into MFB so they are included whenever I print out from MFB?

PS. I figured out the "Flight Coloring" feature... I like it!!

@EricBe ...
One of the items the "print the logbook" script includes is printing my endorsements.
None of my endorsements have been inputted in to MFB. They are only in my paper logbooks.
What is the proper workflow to enter images of my endorsements into MFB so they are included whenever I print out from MFB?

Glad you like the Flight Coloring feature!

A couple of ways to go here, but I'd definitely start with scanning your paper endorsements to either JPG or into a full PDF file. You can then upload the resulting scans to Training->Endorsements. If you do JPG, then you can print when you print from MFB. If you do a PDF, then you'll have to print it separately (I can't render a PDF within another PDF). Depending on your scanning software, the PDF may actually be easier - you'd print from MFB then print the PDF. Either way, you have an on-line backup of your paper logbook endorsements if you do that.

I wonder what that shortest X Country could be? What about running off the runway at take off? :)
The shortest I’ve done is Frazier Lake (1C9) to Hollister (CVH) - 4nm

They are not going to care about your endorsements. They gonna look at what kind of flying you have done between receiving a commercial certificate until now.

Back