Lodging at Gastons - room available in cabin 77

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Anybody need a room?

Teresa and I have reserved a 2-room 2-bath ultra deluxe cottage with deck with us (cabin 77, at the far end). My friend Terry was going to fly in with his wife in their Cherokee 235 and stay with us, but his new job is shipping him to Europe for a project kick off the week of the fly-in.

So, now we have a room available. A quiet married couple or single individual(s) would be preferred, but we'll entertain all requests. No smokers, please. Split the cost of the room for each night stayed; we've got it for Friday and Saturday night. Room rate (unsplit) is $199 (+$17 for each additional person, + tax).

PM me or write me here, whichever works for you.

...A quiet married couple or single individual(s) would be preferred, but we'll entertain all requests. ...

Devil-worshiping wife-swappers? :D

Anybody need a room?

Teresa and I have reserved a 2-room 2-bath ultra deluxe cottage with deck with us (cabin 77, at the far end). My friend Terry was going to fly in with his wife in their Cherokee 235 and stay with us, but his new job is shipping him to Europe for a project kick off the week of the fly-in.

So, now we have a room available. A quiet married couple or single individual(s) would be preferred, but we'll entertain all requests. No smokers, please. Split the cost of the room for each night stayed; we've got it for Friday and Saturday night. Room rate (unsplit) is $199 (+$17 for each additional person, + tax).

Would you take a smoker +1 that won't smoke in the room?

Anybody need a room?

So, now we have a room available. A quiet married couple or single individual(s) would be preferred, but we'll entertain all requests. No smokers, please. Split the cost of the room for each night stayed;

We will have a room available too. Same request as Troy's (no smokers). :) Except we will take noisy people. :D

There probably should be a thread and/or a place on the Gaston's website to advise rooms available or wanted.
I have a second bedroom available too. Lance Fisher has bunked with us the last two years, but I understand he can't come this time :(.
I don't know the cabin number but it's a deluxe cottage, and the room with two single beds is available. We have it Friday and Saturday nights.
We'll be a no smoking cabin as well.
First come first served (and Sue brings food).

Hey, my Aussie nephew may come this year... should be cool.

I think we've got one now! And you're one-upping me by offering food... sheesh! ;-)
Wow, I never thought about offering food. Good move Lance! How about if I offer fresh organic blueberries???? If the frost doesn't get them in the next few days, that is.

Hey, my Aussie nephew may come this year... should be cool.
Spike, is that the same one who we thought was you when you posted that picture a few years ago and Toby called you on it? He's cute. Well, so are you, but in a different way. ;)

First come first served (and Sue brings very yummy food).

Oooooh! I might have to sell my cabin to someone else so I can get in yours! But then I'd probably be leaving overgross. Mmmmm, food. :)

OBTW... I fixed that for ya. :yes:

Spike, is that the same one who we thought was you when you posted that picture a few years ago and Toby called you on it? He's cute. Well, so are you, but in a different way. ;)

Yep, that'd be the one.

He is (can one believe?) graduating from Teas in a couple of weeks. Sheesh, time, she be flyin'...

We may have room available (we have an ultra-deluxe too), but first dibs are going to folk from our home airport, since they don't know many of the folks yet. We will probably have food, too. We're arriving Thursday, and plan to do a run into town to get provisions.

grant,

as Matt Sawhill learned last year, the best way to get to know people at Gastons is to get stuck with total strangers for sleeping arrangements mere minutes after arrival.

grant,

as Matt Sawhill learned last year, the best way to get to know people at Gastons is to get stuck with total strangers for sleeping arrangements mere minutes after arrival.
Yeah, I did think about that too!:yes: It depends on who's coming, if anyone.

Back