Little River Airport (KLLR) Charter is in Business

I was squeezed between two large groups of RVs, who each blasted music until midnight and had their vehicles half parked on my spot. The fishermen in the spot next to me dumped a bunch of tailings in my spot on their way out and the bathrooms were marginal. I complained to management and he offered me $10 back out of my $35 fee (I didn't take it, I just won't return).

Well we had a great trip to KLLR and met up with John, Kimberly and Don from Sacramento.
Also had a very very good burger ($11.00 SacArrow) at the Foo Foo (http://www.mendocino.com/?id=895&url=www.cafebeaujolais.com)
and walked around the town.

OBar11.com transportation worked like a charm.

Calling into KLLR 707 937 5129 gets you to airport administrator Dave who (also a pilot there) will give you an "eyeballs on" report as to the weather -- great guy and he will keep you out of the fog.. Did a couple fog checks while we were in town with him and since he has 20 years on that airpatch has a pretty good idea when you should be lifting off !!

All is well if you want to go to KLLR

Duly noted. I would have been up for it but I'm having an issue with my airplane at the moment that precludes taking more than short test flights. I doubt it will be resolved before the Shelter Cove trip for that matter.

I was squeezed between two large groups of RVs, who each blasted music until midnight and had their vehicles half parked on my spot. The fishermen in the spot next to me dumped a bunch of tailings in my spot on their way out and the bathrooms were marginal. I complained to management and he offered me $10 back out of my $35 fee (I didn't take it, I just won't return).

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have a better trip next week (Shelter Cove).

Our "foo foo" lunch (my huge duck confit cobb salad was only $13):

7800341868_42b915612f_z.jpg

Notice the clear, blue sky in the photo above? Unfortunately, most of the flight up the coast looked more like this beach we walked to (but for the first time I enjoyed myself rather than worry about the weather home):

7800339648_8eb805e3bb_z.jpg

Rex,

I sent you an email with a PDF attachment. The people at my airport send out a monthly newsletter, and they included my notes about your company along with a link to your prices. I would guess it was sent to at least 100 local pilots.

My guess is it took this long because I must have missed the cutoff for submissions for stories last month.

Kimberly

Back