Lightspeeds falling off

Lindberg

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Lindberg
I've got a pair of older Zulu 3s (converted from 2s) that I just can't keep on my head. I've tried the extended headpad and gently bending. But they still slip. I don't think my head is unusually small.... Any suggestions?

Have you shortened up the headband all the way? I'm sure, but checking.

Maybe the spring in the headband is just gone. Is it possible to get replacement parts?

Otherwise, I know of no tricks to get them to stay on. They basically stay by clamping pressure and by the headband taking some weight on top of your head, so if those are failing, it would appear that either A) they are giving up the ghost and need repair/replacement or B) you really do have a small head.

Have you shortened up the headband all the way? I'm sure, but checking.

Maybe the spring in the headband is just gone. Is it possible to get replacement parts?

Otherwise, I know of no tricks to get them to stay on. They basically stay by clamping pressure and by the headband taking some weight on top of your head, so if those are failing, it would appear that either A) they are giving up the ghost and need repair/replacement or B) you really do have a small head.
These went to Lighspeed as Zulu2s, and for money, Lightspeed replaced everything and made them Zulu 3s. So I don't think it's a worn out issue, but I'll check with them to see if there's anything else they can do. I think my head is rather average size, but I can comfortably wear my Dave Clark's that I modified with the kids headband, so maybe not.

Reach out to pigpenracing here on the board. His side business is buying and refurbishing light speeds. He “knows all” when it comes to light speeds

Back