Lightspeed announcement 11/12

I'll be honest Jay, based on your requirements it actually sounds like they'd be a good fit for you. If I owned and had a hangar with power these would work great. oh, and once they make that usb port available without opening the battery door it's a no brainer.

my problem is they don't truly fit my requirements, but they're still a good headset, and I only have 30 days to decide to keep em or not lol.
If the capital allows; Have you thought about ordering a different ANR headset (zulu.2, pfx, bose, etc.) To see what you think to compare and then return them if you don't like them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If the capital allows; Have you thought about ordering a different ANR headset (zulu.2, pfx, bose, etc.) To see what you think to compare and then return them if you don't like them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes I have thought exactly that. It's more the timeframe doesn't allow for it.

I'll be honest Jay, based on your requirements it actually sounds like they'd be a good fit for you. If I owned and had a hangar with power these would work great. oh, and once they make that usb port available without opening the battery door it's a no brainer.

my problem is they don't truly fit my requirements, but they're still a good headset, and I only have 30 days to decide to keep em or not lol.
Yeah, I was ready to pull the Tango trigger...and then I found a cylinder with low (58/80) compression. Argh. Not sure what this is going to cost, yet, so the headset purchase is on hold.

Why don't you simply drill a hole through that flimsy plastic door so that you can charge the battery without opening it? It sounds like 3 minutes with a Dremel tool ought to solve a very basic design flaw.

...Why don't you simply drill a hole through that flimsy plastic door so that you can charge the battery without opening it? It sounds like 3 minutes with a Dremel tool ought to solve a very basic design flaw.

Would make it a little harder to return them. But yeah if I keep em I'll do just that.

Would make it a little harder to return them. But yeah if I keep em I'll do just that.
Or...ask Lightspeed to send you an extra door, and cut that one?

I have found the guys at Lightspeed to be more helpful than any other customer service group on the planet. It's why I have stuck with them through thick and thin.

coupl'a audio snippets from the KCRE trip, nothing major.

Back