License Conversion and recurrency

Riko

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Riko
Hello everyone. Please i will like to convert my ICAO license to FAA while including an instrument rating recurrency or a type rating. Please i dont have much funds so if you can recommend cost friendly institution to convert, that will be helpful. Also which will be more cost effective, conversion with type rating or conversion with instrument recurrency. I also intend to build some hours.

What country CAA issued your current pilot certificate or license? ICAO itself does not issue any.

Let me explain better. I want to convert my ICAO CPL to FAA. I have an instruments, night and multi engine rating. But i havent flown since 2015. So my instrument rating isnt current anymore. Any idea what it will cost me to convert?

Hi Riko.
You need to tell us where / what city, in the USA, you want to get this done. Choose a school and ask them directly, after 3 years you will likely need a lot of help but there are many FBOs that can help. If you are not a US citizen you will need to ask what the time delays are, and paper work you have to go through to accomplish the task.

T
Hi Riko.
You need to tell us where / what city, in the USA, you want to get this done. Choose a school and ask them directly, after 3 years you will likely need a lot of help but there are many FBOs that can help. If you are not a US citizen you will need to ask what the time delays are, and paper work you have to go through to accomplish the task.
Thanks for your assistance. I am looking at miami, florida, it seems to have alot of flight schools. I have never been to america, so my info is based on the internet.

Back